Create your own amazing photo composites with this complete Affinity Photo course!
Created by: Jeremy Hazel
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- You will learn the complete process to compositing images in Affinity Photo
- You will learn how to select the right images
- You will learn how to layer images properly
- You will learn how to professionally mask images
- You will learn how to make lighting and color adjustments to unify your design
- You will learn how add shadows to make your composites look natural
- You will learn how to add effects, light leaks and blend modes
- You will learn how to fine tune composites to take them to the professional level
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
With this course, you will learn everything you need to feel confident compositing your own amazing designs in Affinity Photo.
What Will You Learn?
- An easy and complete process for making photo composites
- Selecting the right images for your composites
- Layering and masking your images
- Making local adjustments like lighting and color
- Unifying your design with shadows
- Adding global adjustments and fine tuning
- Using blend modes, light leaks and effects
- and so much more!
Throughout this course, you'll be working on real-world projects so that you can see your new skills in action! Each project contains all of the downloadable assets you need to follow along. By the end of this course, you'll have a wide range of practical skills you can use to have fun or get paid work as a graphic designer.
What is Photo Compositing?
Basically photo compositing is combining multiple images into a single design. This skill is often used in commercial advertisements - making it a highly profitable skill. The basic premise sounds simple, but there is a lot more detail to photo compositing to make your own designs professional and eye-catching.
You'll learn the professional techniques and process in this course!
About Your Instructor
Jeremy Hazel is a professional graphic artist, who loves sharing his knowledge with students like you. Jeremy is dedicated to making this the best Affinity Photo compositing course on the market, so that you can easily start making your own photo composites!
If you ever have a problem, Jeremy will be there to help you out!
100% 30-day Money Back Guarantee
Enroll now with now risk. If you're not enjoying the course, Udemy will gladly refund your purchase with no questions asked.
See you inside the course!Who this course is for:
- Graphic Designers
- Photo Editors
- Anyone who wants to learn a fun skill that could help them get a job in the commercial / advertising world
With over 20 years tattooing , and almost 40 of being a creative I have been into art since I got something I can draw with in my hand. Starting out in more traditional mediums I cut my teeth in pencil, charcoal, and acrylic painting until discovering tattooing. This began a love affair with art and lead me to open 7th seasons studios. Nothing inspires a higher level of perfection than knowing the client will walk around with my art for the rest of their lives.
After completing a masters in business and having to manage the marketing of a successful shop I quickly realized that the future of art is digital and I began making my own show banners and managing my own website. This sealed the deal and digital art has replaced the traditional pen an ink for me.
Furthermore the industry has changed to such a degree that more and more clients and artists are demanding digital skills i the design and application of art, and so I saw a significantly under served market in people with existing talent, but lacking digital
As a career teacher the most rewarding portion of what i do is seeing someone learn what they previously thought what out of reach and gain a confidence through the learning process....I identify with that because i m a firm believer in the beginner mindset and the idea of a life long learner. To me, art is as essential as breathing and I cannot even narrow down all the ways I express myself through various mediums, that is one of the best competitive advan