An 8-hour YouTube series covering the basics of Python programming. This tutorial covers everything you need to know to start coding with Python including setting up Python, working with different data types, conditionals, loops, and much more.
Created by: Corey Schafer
Produced in 2017
What you will learn
- How to install Python.
- Strings, integers and floats (text and number resources).
- Lists, tuples and sets.
- Conditionals, loops, iterations and functions.
- Utilizing the library.
- Automate parsing.
- Virtual environments.
- Common mistakes and resolutions.
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
python Awards Best YouTube Tutorial
- It's on YouTube. That means it's free, and you can go through any segment as often as you like.
- Taught by Corey Schafer, a well-respected coding educator.
- Includes comprehensive tutorial for setting up Python on Mac and Windows.
- Takes first timers through a surprisingly comprehensive process of mastering the fundamentals of Python.
- It's on YouTube, so interaction with the instructor or peers is limited.
- Average video length is over 20 minutes. It can be a little more difficult to plan lessons around a busy schedule.
- Because the course caters to Mac and Windows, it splits focus and reduces the total amount of relevant content for any one student.
Students also recommend
4.7 (91 Reviews)
- Provider: Coursera
- Time: 25h
4.8 (28 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 7h 52m
4.4 (18 Reviews)
- Provider: Google
- Time: 3h 35m