Learn Android Development, Java & Android Studio from Scratch in 5 Weeks. Build a Diary App & more
Created by: Paulo Dichone
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Learn Android development, Java programming and Android studio from scratch
- Learn Java programming from a professional trainer from your own desk
- Create fun, engaging and real world Android apps (using Java) you can show to your friends and family
- Learn how to work with APIs, web services and advanced databases
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning
- Have all the tools you need to successfully design, code and sell your Android apps
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Build Whatsapp clone, Diary app, Temperature convertor app, Mood scanner app & much more
- Upload your android apps to the Google play and reach millions of android users
- Earn money by Monetising your android apps - By displaying ads
- Build 21 different Android and Java apps from scratch
Overall Score : 82 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
1.) THERE IS AN UPDATED VERSION OF THIS COURSE:
"THE COMPREHENSIVE 2019 ANDROID DEVELOPMENT MASTERCLASS"
CLICK ON MY PROFILE TO FIND IT. (PLEASE WATCH THE FIRST PROMO VIDEO ON THIS PAGE FOR MORE INFO)
****Over 60,000 Happy and Satisfied Students and counting ****
Android App Development will open many doors for you, especially if you are looking to becoming a full-fledged app developer.
If you're Looking to boost your income as an Android Developer? Maybe you have a lot of app ideas but don't know where to start? Or you are seeking a career in Android Development and Java Programming that will finally give you freedom and flexibility you have been looking for?
Build a strong foundation in Android Development, Android Studio and object-oriented Java Programming with this tutorial and complete course.
- Build Android apps from scratch using Android Studio and Java Programming Language
- Upload your apps to Google Play and reach Millions of Android users
Content and Overview
This course will take you from knowing nothing about Android development to a complete Android developer in 5 weeks. You will learn the following:
- Android Studio and build User Interface (Set up and walkthrough)
- Fundamentals of Java Programming used to build Android apps
- Inputs, Buttons and Reactive (Tap) Interfaces
- Android Building blocks
- Variables, Arrays, Loops, ArrayLists, ListView
- Navigate between screens
- Passing information between screens
- Learn how professional android apps developers think and work
- Learn how to design android apps
- Build several amazing apps - Hands on
- Publish your apps on Google Play
- Build Sound Box app
- And Learn much more by Building 21 Real World Apps ...
Android is known to be one of the most versatile and most used operating systems. We are in the age where every other person uses a handheld device or a cell phone which makes use of Android. If one goes deep into the world of android, we would see that there is a scope and a lot of potential in the world of android for individuals who are tech geeks (like us)! As vast this world this, learning about it as simple and as easy as a piece of cake. You can make your own app easily and show your true potential to the world of google and android.
Here are some numbers to get you in the mood!
DID YOU KNOW?
Android is the primary operating system for over 90 tablets, for 6 E-Readers and 300 smartphones.
There are over 1,460,800 apps in Google Play store &they're growing at an astounding pace!
Every day about 1.5 million Android devices are activated all around the world.
About 60% of the apps available at the Google play store are absolutely free!
Why learn android development?
Learning android development is both fun and can reap you many profits in the long run. It is said that by the year 2018, there will be about 4 billion android users, hence doubling the current market. It is safe to say that android development has a potential and can reap you various benefits in the long run. If one knows android development, not only will you be having a stable and sound career but can unleash you hidden talents as a developer.
if you take this course (which you should!!) know that you are on your way to building a solid and stable foundation for Android Development, Android Studio and object-oriented Java Programming. You don't need to spend years learning, with us you can learn in 5 weeks!!!! YES! That is right, in five weeks you'll be able to make and develop your own app and you never know, you could have it running at the app store and be an instant hit!
The course is structured in such way to improve your knowledge retention - by having a lot of hands-on projects. In each section of the course, you will be given the opportunity to practice and build something meaningful which will aid your understanding of Android Development even further. There are quizzes and challenges as well.
BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME!
If you are not an experienced developer, don't worry. This course was designed with beginners in mind - you don't have to have any prior experience at all!
All you need is an open mind and willing to work
What do I learn from this course?
- You will be able to learn android app development and Java programming in just 5 weeks.
- You can create engaging and real-world Android apps (which you can later show off to your family and friends).
- You will be learning the course by building 21 apps that include big buzz word apps such as the popular Whatsapp clone, calculator, YouTube video player, a mood setter application.
- This course is offered via visual training that engages students and has a better chance of retention. You will have a personal trainer at your desk at all times that will guide you.
- We aren't finished!
You can learn how to work with APIs, web services and advanced databases Upload your android apps to the Google play and reach millions of android users and EARN MONEY by monetizing your applications and allowing advertisements to run on them!
We are passionate about android, we breathe, live Android! We have been in the industry for more than a decade and along with our knowledge, we can teach you with hands on experience. We have a decade of experience in our bags of solid programming experience along with five years of application development experience. Our experience can be measured by us having over fifty applications and games (developed by us) on not only the Android Google Play but also on the Apple App Store. You'll be taught by people who have more than 5 years of training and teaching experience, are Registered Android Developers on Google Play and manage a large community that consists of more than 10,000 Developers.
We are dedicated teachers and want to spread the joy of programming and building apps. Our joy of programming shows throughout the entire course, and it's our hope that you find programming joyful and valuable.
Don't just take our word for it, see what my past students had to say about the course:
"I liked the course and the professor, I'm taking another course with him because he's very good in my opinion, starts from beginner to advanced, very organized classes. A lot of examples in the course, and he was updating th
Hi! I'm Paulo. I have a degree in Computer Science from Whitworth University, and I am a programming geek and very proud of it!
I have extensive experience in Android App Development particularly in the Mobile App (Android and iOS) and Web Development. I am also the founder of Magadistudio, a mobile app development company based in beautiful Inland Northwest (WA).
I am passionate about teaching people Android app development. Showing them the ropes of making amazing android applications is an extremely rewarding experience! My goal is to get you up and running, quickly, making android apps.
You wouldn't believe the freedom that being an Android developer offers.
I genuinely believe this course is the best in the market (on Android development) and if you don't agree, I'll gladly refund your money. Everybody should learn to program a computer because it teaches you to think different.
Fahd is a Web Developer and teacher who is passionate about building web & mobile apps. He has a MSc degree in Computer Science - Internet Engineering and from Birmingham, United Kingdom.
He started programming in 1995 and wrote his first program using DOS (Black command screen) and the first GUI used was Windows 95. He built a wide range of systems for companies in different parts of the world. In 2007, he founded his first business, developing complex web applications for businesses and helping t
Students also recommend
4.8 (12 Reviews)
- Provider: University of Helsinki MOOC
4.4 (50 Reviews)
- Provider: Udemy
- Time: 16h
4.5 (13 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 22h