Instructor Andy Harris
Web Developer, Designer, and Teacher
- Andy is the author of over a dozen books on various topics in computer programming, especially web, game, and mobile development.
His best-selling books include
- HTML5 / CSS3 All in One for Dummies
- HTML5 Game Programming for Dummies
- HTML5 Quick Reference for Dummies
- PHP6 / MySQL Programming for the Absolute Beginner
- Game Programming - the L Line (using Python)
- Flash Game Programming for Dummes
He teaches computer science at a major university teaching the following courses:
- * Computer Science I - Introduction to computer science and programming with Python
- * Computer Science II - Advanced computer programming in C, C++, Java, basic algorithms and Data Structures
- * Game Development I and II - 2D and 3D game development from the ground up, including building game engines.
- * Web and Mobile Development - Various classes in client-side, server-side, and AJAX programming, as well as mobile development.
Andy is also very active in homeschooling.
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Most Recent Review
Very interesting and motivating
- Review by Foday Janneh
Andy Harris's Courses on Udemy.com