Practice exam included! AWS DAS-C01 certification prep course with exercises. Kinesis, EMR, DynamoDB, Redshift and more!
Created by: Sundog Education by Frank Kane
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Maximize your odds of passing the AWS Certified Big Data exam
- Move and transform massive data streams with Kinesis
- Store big data with S3 and DynamoDB in a scalable, secure manner
- Process big data with AWS Lambda and Glue ETL
- Use the Hadoop ecosystem with AWS using Elastic MapReduce
- Apply machine learning to massive data sets with Amazon ML, SageMaker, and deep learning
- Analyze big data with Kinesis Analytics, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Redshift, RDS, and Aurora
- Visualize big data in the cloud using AWS QuickSight
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
The AWS Certified Big Data Specialty Exam is one of the most challenging certification exams you can take from Amazon. Passing it tells employers in no uncertain terms that your knowledge of big data systems is wide and deep. But, even experienced technologists need to prepare heavily for this exam. This course sets you up for success, by covering all of the big data technologies on the exam and how they fit together.
Best-selling Udemy instructors Frank Kane and Stphane Maarek have teamed up to deliver the most comprehensive and hands-on prep course we've seen. Together, they've taught over 300,000 people around the world. This course combines Stphane's depth on AWS with Frank's experience in Big Data, gleaned during his 9-year career at Amazon itself. Both Frank and Stphane have taken and passed the exam themselves on the first try.
The world of big data on AWS includes a dizzying array of technologies and services. Just a sampling of the topics we cover in-depth are:
- Streaming massive data with AWS Kinesis
- Queuing messages with Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Wrangling the explosion data from the Internet of Things (IOT)
- Transitioning from small to big data with the AWS Database Migration Service (DMS)
- Storing massive data lakes with the Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Optimizing transactional queries with DynamoDB
- Tying your big data systems together with AWS Lambda
- Making unstructured data query-able with AWS Glue
- Processing data at unlimited scale with Elastic MapReduce, including Apache Spark, Hive, HBase, Presto, Zeppelin, Splunk, and Flume
- Predicting values and classifications with the Amazon Machine Learning Service
- Applying neural networks at massive scale with Deep Learning, MXNet, and Tensorflow
- Applying advanced machine learning algorithms at scale with Amazon SageMaker
- Analyzing streaming data in real-time with Kinesis Analytics
- Searching and analyzing petabyte-scale data with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
- Querying S3 data lakes with Amazon Athena
- Hosting massive-scale data warehouses with Redshift and Redshift Spectrum
- Integrating smaller data with your big data, using the Relational Database Service (RDS) and Aurora
- Visualizing your data interactively with Quicksight
- Keeping your data secure with encryption, KMS, HSM, IAM, Cognito, STS, and more
Big Data is an advanced certification, and it's best tackled by students who have already obtained associate-level certification in AWS and have some real-world industry experience. This exam is not intended for AWS beginners.
You want to go into the AWS Certified Big Data Specialty Exam with confidence, and that's what this course delivers. Hit the enroll button, and we're excited to see you in the course... and ultimately to see you get your certification!Who this course is for:
- Experienced technologists seeking certification in Big Data technologies on Amazon Web Services.
Sundog Education's mission is to make highly valuable career skills in big data, data science, and machine learning accessible to everyone in the world. Our consortium of expert instructors shares our knowledge in these emerging fields with you, at prices anyone can afford.
Sundog Education is led by Frank Kane and owned by Frank's company, Sundog Software LLC. Frank spent 9 years at Amazon and IMDb, developing and managing the technology that automatically delivers product and movie recommendations to hundreds of millions of customers, all the time. Frank holds 17 issued patents in the fields of distributed computing, data mining, and machine learning. In 2012, Frank left to start his own successful company, Sundog Software, which focuses on virtual reality environment technology, and teaching others about big data analysis.
Due to our volume of students we are unable to respond to private messages; please post your questions within the Q&A of your course. Thanks for understanding.Stephane is a solutions architect, consultant and software developer that has a particular interest in all things related to Big Data, Cloud & API. He's also a many-times best seller instructor on Udemy for his courses in Apache Kafka and AWS.
[See FAQ below to see in which order you can take my courses]