Overall Score : 0 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
guitar Awards Best Practical Course
- Course is designed to integrate any songbooks you might already have.
- Comes with a Beginner Song Course App that adds dimensions to the learning process.
- Course material is arranged by grades that make it easy to see when the difficulty is rising.
- Courses have transitioned from an older template, and there are rough edges because of it.
- Course does not offer much advice on where to go when the basics are covered.
- Course claims to cover improvisation, but it leaves much to be desired on this front.
Justin Sandercoe is a UK based guitarist who grew up in Tasmania (an island off the South East coast of Australia) but has been based in West London since 1996, though moved out to the countryside in 2017. He started playing the guitar before he can remember and started performing with rock and blues bands at age 12 and started teaching shortly after. By the time he began studying classical guitar at The Tasmanian Conservatorium of Music aged 18 he was already playing in funk and rock bands (often 5 gigs a week) and teaching over 30 private students every week. He moved to London in 1996 to study (on a scholarship grant from Arts Tasmania) at the esteemed Guitar Institute in London where he started teaching a year after graduating. He currently plays with the Trip-Hop band We Came As Strangers, who released their debut album Recipe For Adventure in early 2013 followed by Shattered Matter (2014) and then Eyedom (2015). His recording and filming studio "Broken Arrow #4" is located in Surrey (an hour south-west of London).