Learn CSS3 Flexbox, CSS3 Animations, Transitions, Transformations and Responsive Web Design. Make beautiful websites!
Created by: Kalob Taulien
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Real-world skills to build real-world websites. Including several mini projects!
- Learn the basics, then learn Advanced Selectors, Gradients, Transformations, Transitions, Animations, Flexbox and Responsive Web Design!
- Get my e-book "CSS Masterclass" for free. It's a 180 page CSS3 eBook with interactive code examples all available on CodePen
- Get helpful support in the course Q&A
- Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for the entire project
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
This entire course is designed to take you from a beginner to a CSS expert in order to prepare you for a job as a web developer.
Don't limit yourself with those terrible site-builder tools. They are cool tools, but ultimately the limit your creativity. By learning CSS you'll be able to unleash your creativity!
THIS COURSE COMES WITH:
- Over 170 lessons
- Over 140 tasks (found at the end of each lesson)
- My CSS Masterclass e-book that has interactive code examples
- Over 25 self contained modules so you can skip around if you like
- Direct access to me through the Q&A section (I answer questions within a few hours MAX)
- Unlimited 24/7 Access through the website, the app, your phone or even your TV
- A certificate of completion
- Access to my Developer Support Group where you can ask me questions directly
- Quizzes at the end of each module
I've taught over 55,000 students on Udemy, so you know you can trust me and what I'm going to teach you. Here's what some people have said about my other courses:
- "This course is worth doing it like what i call baby steps ... i did the course again and practice a lot i sometime refer to some video if i struggle well done"
- "very clear explanation how things example with alot of examples. Very good!"
- "absolutely love this course! Perfect! You can't go wrong with this Udemy Instructor."
- "Great info. I think it breaks a lot of the myth of what you should and need to know to get a job doing front end development. A++"
- "It was a good experience. This course was excellent for me as beginner. Now, I am looking to create my first website. Thank you Mr. Kalob Taulien."
Do you want to learn everything in one course? (no upgrades, no up-selling .. just me and you, a bunch of code and some great projects)
Have you taken other CSS courses but didn't actually learn how to build beautiful and responsive websites? Or did they teach you things that you can't apply in real life?
If your answer is a big YES... Then this is exactly the course you are looking for! This is the one-stop-shop for all your CSS learning needs!
This course is very hands on. Over 140 lessons have tasks at the end of them so you can gain immediate experience with everything new you've learned.
YOU'RE GOING TO LEARN AMAZING ADVANCED CSS3 SUCH AS:
- Responsive Web Design
You'll learn how to slowly animate website components using transitions. Like when you put your mouse over a link and it slowly changes color (instead of being instant.. it looks like a fading effect!)
No Photoshop required! We'll learn how to master gradients from scratch. It's a lot easier than you think and adds a nice visual aspect to your websites!
You'll learn about 2D and 3D transformations. Like making an element bigger but keeping it's height and width proportional. Rotating elements has never been easier! Change the perspective on an element adds a nice angle to your elements, and can make your text look like the intro to Star Wars.
Flexbox is probably the most important CSS3 property. It lets you set an element's base size and allow it to grow or shrink depending on other content. You can vertically align content without tables or CSS "hacks". It makes responsive web design SO EASY. You can re-arrange your HTML elements without writing any HTML (pure css!) With transitions, you can make a VERY nice website. You'll get real life practice with flexbox AND how you can make a website responsive (there's a project based on creating a Flexbox layout!)
Responsive Web Design (RWD):
Learn exactly how we make a website "responsive", which really just means "the website transforms when you view it on a phone or a laptop". We'll dive into Responsive Web Design, media queries, and get hands on practice creating our own responsive website!
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional, beautiful and responsive website
- Students with some knowledge about HTML and CSS, but who struggle to put together a great website
- Designers who want to expand their skill set into HTML5 and CSS3
He is a professional web developer who 's been developing websites and working with startups since 1999. He also has a broad set of skills in software, web development, and information technology.
Teaching over 155,000 students on Udemy alone, he's helped tens of thousands of people learn web development. From zero to hero and novice to ninja, he's considered a top teacher by thousands. With so much experience, why not give his experience and knowledge to others so they can fulfill their dreams?
The passion to learn and to share his knowledge by teaching and helping others is something that drives him. It's a passion he's had since he was born. Kalob's ability to turn complex programming concepts into easy-to-understands bits of knowledge has been called his "superpower".
Throughout the years, Kalob has built hundreds, if not thousands, of websites, and has created multiple companies from his ideas and software. He also provides one-on-one coaching and startup consulting to new organizations.
Definitely come check it out.
And feel free to join our web development Facebook group called Learning to Code (click the Facebook icon on this page). We have thousands of developers who are all learning to code; w