Build A Strategic Brand From The Ground Up, To Catapult Your Marketing Impact
Created by: Stephen Houraghan
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- How to spark your audiences interest and hold their attention
- How to position your brand effectively to stand out on its own
- How to get your audience to feel something for your brand through personality development
- the common mistakes that nearly all failing start-up's make and how to avoid them
- How to develop a brand voice that makes it easy to resonate through content and social media marketing
- Why most businesses lose money with their Facebook or Google Ad campaigns
- How to enhance your marketing efforts through effective storytelling adapted for modern platforms
Overall Score : 98 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
A brand that sparks interest, connects through emotion and nurtures long-lasting and loyal relationships.
Whether you're an entrepreneur building a new brand,
a business owner who wants to improve performance,
or a brand designer who wants to enhance their work with strategy,
this course will teach you step-by-step, how to build a strategic brand from the ground up.
- What are the common mistakes that nearly all failing startups make?
- How can you spark your audiences interest and hold their attention?
- Why do most businesses lose money with their Facebook or Google Ad campaigns?
- How do you position your brand effectively to stand out on its own?
- How do you get your audience to feel something for your brand through personality development?
- How do you develop a brand voice that that makes it easy to resonate through content marketing and social media marketing?
- How can you enhance your marketing efforts through effective storytelling adapted for modern platforms?
If you want to know the answers to these questions and learn the techniques, frameworks and processes to build a strategic & effective brand from scratch then this is the course for you.
Welcome to Business branding: The Compete Course
This is part 1 of a 2 part course where you'll discover the techniques and processes
that will allow you to develop your own brand step-by-step as you work your way throughout the course.
You'll learn about the importance of brand substance and how most people see through a brands fluff.
You'll uncover exactly who your audience is so you can position your brand uniquely and effectively while you'll use their characteristics and behaviours to resonate with them through personality.
As we move throughout the course, Ill be prompting you to take action step-by-step, allowing you to build a brand with a solid foundation in place, strategically built around who your audience is.
You'll then be perfectly placed to express your strategic brand through messaging, storytelling and visual presence, which we'll cover in part 2 of this course.
As always there's the 30 day money back guarantee so theres no risk, if you don't like the content, you can get your money back.
I truly believe that the information in this course, will help you to build a brand from the ground up, with a framework that allows you to connect with and nurture your audience to build long-term following and loyalty.
I really hope to see you inside
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs building a brand for their business venture
- Business owners that want to improve their performance
- Business owners losing money on marketing campaigns
- Brand designers who want to improve their work by building brands with strategy
As a brand creator and strategist, I founded The Iconic Fox Agency based in Sydney and we service clients throughout the globe. We provide creative and strategic services for publicly listed companies as well as funded and independent startups spanning all industries from mining to education.
With a background in business and corporate finance I've worked with global banks in Dublin, Ireland and investment firms in Sydney, Australia.
in 2008 I began applying my corporate knowledge in the branding arena and made the transition into brand strategy and creative in 2012.
I am a regular industry contributor writing about topics within brand strategy and communication and have featured in marketing, branding and design publications including Hubspot, Marketo, Design Taxi, Creative Bloq and Inside Business.