Quickly Learn Web Development with ASP NET MVC and C#. From absolute basics to ninja! Learn C# and MVC like a Pro
Created by: Brett Hargreaves
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Learn Object Orientated Programming
- Learn What MVC is and how to use it
- Learn the patterns and techniques of experienced enterprise developers
- Learn the patterns the tops paid developers use
- Create cleaner code that is easier to manage and re-use
- Write code with Less bugs - meaning you work faster and build a BETTER reputation
- Build Code EASIER, by splitting it up in to manageable chunks
- Make Code more FLEXIBLE, using abstraction and interfaces
- Easily Re-Use existing code in multiple projects
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
I'll teach you step by step from the absolute basics to the more advanced patterns used by seasoned professionals. You will become an expert ASP NET MVC C# Web Developer, take your career to the next level and learn how the top developers can demand bigger salaries!
Freelance & contract developers can make upwards of $500 a day, and the demand is increasing each year. Completing this course will open your eyes to a new world of potential earnings.
Whether you are completely new to software development, or have already learnt the basics, my course will walk you through everything you need to know to become world class.
Here's what some students have been saying:
'A very good course on MVC, after taking some MVC courses here in Udemy, I subscribed this one, helps me to gain more clarity inside the MVC process'
'I now see what I've been missing! This is certainly one of the best courses I've watched/read about ASP NET!'
'I've run through a through a few tutorials and blog posts whilst learning MVC, and I never knew about the ideas discussed in this course, or thought they were beyond be ay my beginner level.'
Do you want to learn how professional developers build best in class websites using ASP NET MVC?
Senior developers can earn in excess of $100k a year- one of the key differences they demonstrate is the ability to quickly write extensible code and get involved in the architecture process. This course will teach you how enterprise class developers create 'Best in Class' software, and how these principals will help you create software easier, faster and be less prone to bugs.
I will teach you the basics of software development, move onto Object Orientated Programming (OOP) and introduce the 7 SOLID Principles and modern day patterns that adhere to them such as Dependency Injection, MVC, Abstraction and Inheritance.
Through this course you will implement:
- An ASP NET MVC e-commerce site.
- Object Orientated Programming (OOP)
- Layered Architecture
- Repository Pattern
- Entity Framework
- Dependency Injection
- Modulular Development
- Unit Testing
- Partial Views
- And more!
- FREE lifetime access to this course
- ALL future lectures and upgrades (of which there will be many!) included for free
- Udemy's Unconditional 30 day money back guarantee - so there's NO risk
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at people wanting to learn how to program in C# to build websites. Basic programming skills (such as loops etc) are assumed but the course is comprehensive and will take your skill set from newbie to ninja!
Hi! I'm Brett - I've worked in IT for over 15 years as a developer and architect and I've been programming since I was 10 years old. I've worked as a freelancer and as a consultant for some of the world's largest IT providers - including Fujitsu, Cap Gemini and Capita. I have a wealth of experience that I am keen to share with new coders who have big dreams and plenty of ambition.
I've worked with a range of development tools from BASIC to PASCAL, Visual Basic, C#, Swift, Java, ASP and ASP.NET. I've built solutions with pure code, Dynamics CRM and Sharepoint - I certainly don't get bored.
I love learning new technologies, and more recently I'm enjoying sharing that knowledge through books, blogs and of course training courses. I really enjoy putting these materials together and hope that others can benefit from them in order to better themselves and become the developer they want to be.
For me learning is a lifelong pursuit - and I hope you'll join me on my journey!