Concise & Easy to Use Techniques to Help You Create Your Text Animations using Adobe After Effects - Kinetic Typography
Created by: Louay Zambarakji
Produced in 2017
What you will learn
- Easily Create Animation with Simple and Powerful Techniques
- Master a Simple Two Steps Method to Synchronize Motion and Voice Over
- Assemble a complete lecture with voice over and movie background using Animations you create
- Create Animations with real life motion - Just like the Pros
- Package Animation Project files for re-use
- Export your project for upload
- Use the most relevant techniques to create Text Animation or Kinetic Typography
- Use Pre-Compositions to organize your work and animate group text
- Use Masks or Track Mattes to simplify your animations
Overall Score : 98 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Great intro to AE and Text Animation
I thought this was an excellent course. It provided me with an excellent intro to After Effects and the hands-on approach created a lot of confidence. The tutor spends time to illustrate useful workflows rather than simply showing flashy techniques. Lots of detail and practical reproducible examples. Diction and vocal pacing was excellent throughout and the tutor knew his subject well. I would recommend this course if you want to get started with AE text animation and add some class to your classes. Andrew Pope
Just What I Needed
I would definitely include this course in my list of "Worth the time and money." I went from knowing zero about After Effects to being able to produce smooth, professional text animations rapidly. Thanks! ...Archie Wells
Impress your students with quality text animation. Amaze your audience with interactive course visuals. Your students will absorb content faster and more easily with these masterful simple to implement techniques to making your presentations so much more engaging. It's a sure fire way to get five star reviews.
Learn the basic concepts, tools and various techniques of text animation that you will need to create engaging animations for all your online courses. This course provides a hands-on experience. You will build a full lecture with quality text animation that you can use in your online lessons within the first hour of learning.
Master the Most Common and Easy to Use Techniques for Text Animation in After Effects without the Hassle of having to Learn the Entire After Effects Toolset. Simple, direct, effective and to the point.
- Understand the simplicity of After Effects.
- Grasp the key elements to help you jump-start the process of creating quality animations.
- Create Attractive, Useful and Re-Usable Text Animation (have a look at the previews).
- Synchronize your Voice with Screen display with an easy two-step method.
- Export and Upload to Udemy
A Powerful Skill at Your Fingertips
Learning the fundamentals of Text Animation (or Kinetic Typography) in After Effects puts a powerful and very useful tool at your fingertips. The Techniques taught in this course are easy to learn, simple to use and will allow you to create courses that will motivate your students to finish your course in record time.
You will learn simple methods that turn dull slides into attractive text animation.
You will exclusively Focus on Essential Techniques that you can use in your lectures and NOT waste time learning all there is to know about Adobe After Effects.
Build a simple but solid foundation that will allow you to expand your skills later on.
No Magic Most of the animations taught in this course are considered standard practice by the Top Selling Udemy Courses. You will discover how easy it is for you to create appealing course content.
This course is suitable for beginners looking to acquire the most important concepts and methods used in Text Animations or Kinetic Typography.
This course is practical, delivering immediate results that you can adapt for your course.
You will start by learning about the workspace in After Effects and how to create the ideal workspace for producing high quality animations, fast.
You will dive right into the key components of stylized text animations.
Remember: practice makes the master. You will create 4 animation and then immediately start working on your own style.
You will learn simple yet powerful features that will give your animations an original and dynamic style.
This step by step guide will take you from key concepts, to a powerful tools, and then show you how to package your animations, add your voice over or narration using practical a method and then export to video.
Ultimate Results Guarantee: You will build you first top-tier animated lecture with me.Who this course is for:
- Instructors who want to build quality courses
- Instructors who want to use Text Animations (Kinetic Typography) to build attractive and engaging courses.
- Instructors who want to upgrade their dull, single slide, still, boring lectures without the hassle of learning a million trick.
- Instructors who are serious about engaging their students visually to get better reviews
- Beginners in Kinetic Typography for online learning
The Highest Rated and Bestsellers After Effects and Video Editing Courses on Udemy.
Video Editing, Animation, Motion Graphics and Visual Effects is what I lovecreating and teaching, Offline and Online.
After Effects is what I love working with, every day, (except Sundays, my wife and kids won't let me.)
I learned these the very hard way, very long time ago (since 1985) and I am still on it. It's amazing when you discover that I used to use assembly language to animate sprites (think of PacMan), Green and B/W screens. Today I am animating Videos in 3D in just a click.
The Path to Mastery starts now. Being in the advertising industry has taught me that precision and a significant attention to details are very important, and makes the difference between a fake and life like animation or visual effect.
What You Will Learn from me:
After Effects: The whole lot. In my course After Effects Complete Course packed with all Techniques and Methods (No Tricks and gimmicks).
Motion Graphics: From simple Lower 3rd to Advanced & Complex Animation up to how to get your 2D character to walk around.
Visual Effects & Compositing: Essentials topics covered in my After Effects and Video Editing courses.
Video Editing: If it's Adobe Premiere Pro or DaVinci Resolve you have excellent top rated courses.
Color Correction & Grading: Covered in my video editing courses.