Create Explainer Videos Using Adobe After Effects 2018 (Udemy.com)
Learn how to create your own amazing Explainer Videos using Adobe After Effects 2018
Created by: Ruan Lotter
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Students will be able to create their own Explainer Videos in After Effects after taking this course.
- Students will be able to use Animation Composer to create cool 2D animations in Adobe After Effects.
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Ever wanted to create your own amazing Explainer Videos for YouTube or other Online Platforms? Now you can with Adobe After Effects 2018. You can also use previous versions to follow along.
So what is an explainer video?
An Explainer Video is great a tool for explaining your business or service to the online community. Or you could simply use this technique to create interesting and engaging YouTube or other online videos.
What you will learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to create your own impressive Explainer Videos with great quality Voice Overs and beautiful animations.
Topics covered in this course:
- Writing The Script
- Recording the Voice Over using Audacity
- Editing Your Voice Over Using Audacity
- Determine Scene Durations In Audacity
- Finding Graphics Or Creating Your Own
- Setting Up Your After Effects Project / Organizing and Importing Assets
- Creating Your First Scene
- Animating Your First Scene
- Creating Your Second Scene
- Animating Your Second Scene
- Creating Your Explainer Video Sequence And Importing Your VO
- Creating Markers To Assist With Scene Durations And Transitions
- Placing Your Scenes On Your Main Sequence
- Adjusting Scene Animations To Fit The Voice Over
- Creating Scene Transitions
- Exporting Your Final Explainer Video Using Adobe Media Encoder
1: A Copy of Adobe After Effects & Media Encoder
2: Animation Composer (Free Plugin)
3: Audacity (Free Software)
4: And a good quality Microphone (I'm using the Samson C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone)
Thank you so much for enrolling in this course - I really hope that you will find it helpful and by the end of this course you will have your first amazing Explainer Video - ready for uploading to YouTube.
Let's get started!!Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in creating their own Explainer Videos in After Effects.
- Anyone interested in creating 2D animations in Adobe After Effects 2018
- 4.8 Rating
- 4 Reviews
Ruan Lotter is a Filmmaker, Editor and VFX Artist from Cape Town, South Africa. He has directed and edited several short films, internet commercials and music videos over the last few years. In 2007 he started experimenting with Adobe After Effects, 3dsmax, Maya and PFTrack to name a few of the applications, and never looked back.
He currently works as a VFX Artist and Editor at Zebra Worldwide, doing post-production on international commercials and video projects.
He also runs a YouTube channel called TunnelvizionTV where he teaches people interested in Filmmaking and VFX (visual effects), from around the world, the secrets to many Hollywood VFX techniques.
What would you like to learn?
Learn Adobe After Effects CC 2017 In 2 Hours
VFX 101: Learn Adobe After Effects / PFTrack / 3ds Max
Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 In 1 Hour
After Effects Essentials: Complete VFX and Motion GFX Guide (FREE Course)