Learn how to make a DCP to submit your film to film festivals and screen your film in Cinemas
Created by: Film Pro
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- How to make a DCP for free, that will play in any Cinema projector in the world
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
You want your film to be screened in Cinemas
Then you need a DCP (Digital Cinema Package)
Welcome, in this course you will learn:
- What is a DCP?
- Why you need it?
- How to export your film from Davinci and Adobe Premiere or any other Editing software
- How to make a DCP for free in DCPoMatic
- How to test your DCP for free using the same software that cinemas use for projecting films
- And a lot of tips and hints to make sure your DCP plays in any Cinema projector in the WorldWho this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to screen his/her film in a Cinema
- Anyone who wants to submit films or documentaries to Film festivals
Independent Film Producer, Director and Screenwriter with heavy VFX focus.
I have worked on 20 films projects in several countries (UK, France, Holland, Poland, Turkey...)
Studied at the National Film & Television School in the UK as well as the London Film School and London Film Academy.
I have shot films both on location and on Set in TV Studio. On location includes public places and private property, hospitals, schools, houses, restaurants, hotels, Airports... used props like machine guns, SWAT and Police uniforms...