What you will learn
- Principles of 2D and 3D graphics.
- Collision detection.
- Frameworks including Unity and LOVE 2D.
- Lua and C#.
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
game design Awards Best Free Course
Super Mario Bros. Pong
Legend of Zelda
3D Helicopter Game
- Course is the 2nd in a series. For a more complete learning experience, the entire series can be studied for free.
- Project-focused learning ensures that anyone who completes the course will have made their first video game.
- Course can be taken for college credit through Harvard University.
- Professional certificate costs $150.
- Course is designed at an intermediate level. Beginners cannot start here.
- Course is only free if you do not want college credit.
David is Gordon McKay Professor of the Practice of Computer Science in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and a Member of the Faculty of Education in the Graduate School of Education at Harvard University. He received his A.B., S.M., and Ph.D. in Computer Science from Harvard in 1999, 2004, and 2007, respectively.