Learn Data Science step by step through real Analytics examples. Data Mining, Modeling, Tableau Visualization and more!
Created by: Kirill Eremenko
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- Successfully perform all steps in a complex Data Science project
- Create Basic Tableau Visualisations
- Perform Data Mining in Tableau
- Understand how to apply the Chi-Squared statistical test
- Apply Ordinary Least Squares method to Create Linear Regressions
- Assess R-Squared for all types of models
- Assess the Adjusted R-Squared for all types of models
- Create a Simple Linear Regression (SLR)
- Create a Multiple Linear Regression (MLR)
- Create Dummy Variables
- Interpret coefficients of an MLR
- Read statistical software output for created models
- Use Backward Elimination, Forward Selection, and Bidirectional Elimination methods to create statistical models
- Create a Logistic Regression
- Intuitively understand a Logistic Regression
- Operate with False Positives and False Negatives and know the difference
- Read a Confusion Matrix
- Create a Robust Geodemographic Seg
Overall Score : 0 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
data science Awards Best Paid Course
This is not one of those fluffy classes where everything works out just the way it should and your training is smooth sailing. This course throws you into the deep end.
In this course you WILL experience firsthand all of the PAIN a Data Scientist goes through on a daily basis. Corrupt data, anomalies, irregularities - you name it!
This course will give you a full overview of the Data Science journey. Upon completing this course you will know:
How to clean and prepare your data for analysis
How to perform basic visualisation of your data
How to model your data
How to curve-fit your data
And finally, how to present your findings and wow the audience
This course will give you so much practical exercises that real world will seem like a piece of cake when you graduate this class. This course has homework exercises that are so thought provoking and challenging that you will want to cry... But you won't give up! You will crush it. In this course you will develop a good understanding of the following tools:
This course has pre-planned pathways. Using these pathways you can navigate the course and combine sections into YOUR OWN journey that will get you the skills that YOU need.
Or you can do the whole course and set yourself up for an incredible career in Data Science.
The choice is yours. Join the class and start learning today!
See you inside,
Who this course is for:
Anybody with an interest in Data Science
Anybody who wants to improve their data mining skills
Anybody who wants to improve their statistical modelling skills
Anybody who wants to improve their data preparation skills
Anybody who wants to improve their Data Science presentation skills
My name is Kirill Eremenko and I am super-psyched that you are reading this!
Professionally, I am a Data Science management consultant with over five years of experience in finance, retail, transport and other industries. I was trained by the best analytics mentors at Deloitte Australia and today I leverage Big Data to drive business strategy, revamp customer experience and revolutionize existing operational processes.
From my courses you will straight away notice how I combine my real-life experience and academic background in Physics and Mathematics to deliver professional step-by-step coaching in the space of Data Science. I am also passionate about public speaking, and regularly present on Big Data at leading Australian universities and industry events.
To sum up, I am absolutely and utterly passionate about Data Science and I am looking forward to sharing my passion and knowledge with you!
Students also recommend
5.0 (792 Reviews)
- Provider: Coursera
- Time: 8h
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: SkillShare
- Time: 2h 6m
4.4 (184 Reviews)
- Provider: Udemy
- Time: 11h