Learn how to find and fix causes of memory leaks in .NET Core applications using the LLDB debugger on macOS
Created by: Alex Netkachov
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Types of memory issues in .NET applications
- How to investigate them with LLDB debugger on macOS or Linux
Overall Score : 100 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
You learn which kinds of the memory leaks may exist in the C# .NET Core applications and how to use LLDB debugger, which is available on macOS and Linux, to investigate them.
In this course you will learn:
- Different causes of memory leaks: object management, blocked finalisation queue, event handlers.
- Ways to identify causes of memory leaks: statistical analysis, observing stack, tracking dependencies.
- How to prepare your system for debugging and debugger basic commands.
Downloadable materials in this course:
- helpers for running .NET executables under the debugger and monitoring memory
- sample applications with memory leaks to practiceWho this course is for:
- C# programmers interested in addressing complex memory issues in .NET applications
- C# programmers learning new skills while progressing to more senior position
Alex has more than 20 years of practical experience as a professional software developer. Over the course of his career he has developed a skill set in solving software-related problems. He is converting the gained experience into courses that help others improve software development and programming skills. He holds a degree in computer science and lives in London.