This free online training course aims to help Excel users expand their knowledge of the program and improve the range of functions they can employ. The entire course is comprised of more than 30 lessons that range from beginner to expert uses. Lessons come in video and text format and provide a comprehensive look at almost everything Excel can do.
Created by: Ben Currier
Produced in 2011
What you will learn
- Excel for beginners: basic formatting, statistical functions, text functions, grouping and cell management.
- Data validation
- Pivot Tables
- Advanced data filtering
- Logical functions
- Absolute and relative cell referencing
- Information functions
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- More than four hours of video lessons provide a deep look at exactly how to utilize each function and feature covered.
- While videos are pre-recorded, the design of the lessons aims to be interactive. You can learn from doing while following along with the lesson.
- The program is free with additional resources available behind a paywall.
- Curriculum was originally designed with Excel 2013. Not every lesson has been completely recrafted for the latest version of the software.
- Fully updated lessons sit behind a paywall; only the older modules are completely free.
- Lessons do not include direct interaction with an instructor.
Ben has spent the last 12 years working in Finance & Accounting in many industries spanning video games, healthcare, real estate, and diamond jewelry, among others! In that time, he's seen how so many businesses can benefit from a knowledgeable Excel guru. Working on improving your Excel skills will help you save time, reduce errors, and get the most out of your financial reporting & analysis. Ben is based in Littleton, Colorado. In addition to Excel Exposure's online video lessons, he also offers Business & Finance Training workshops of varying length for online and/or on-site employee training.
Students also recommend
4.9 (15 Reviews)
- Provider: YouTube
- Time: 12h
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Chandoo.org
- Time: 1h 30m
0.0 (0 Reviews)
- Provider: Amazon