Level up your Google Go coding skills from basic commands through building your own website with Golang!
Created by: James Brooks
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Develop your Google Golang programming skills to build efficient software.
- Prepare for a job with Google or have an income earning freelance skill.
- Learn basic web coding languages such as HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Create a blog as your course project that has a minimum design.
- Build a portfolio and resume using your new programming skills.
Overall Score : 68 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
This course is perfect for those that want to build open-source applications and for those who want to learn a skill that earns anywhere from $35 to $160 an hour as a freelancer.
It's no secret that Golang programming has been hot the past few years. The Google Go programming language is robust, simple, and easy to maintain. That's why our goal is to take you from Golang beginner to Go web developer by enrolling in this course.
Here's what you'll soon learn:
- How to install Golang on your local machine.
- The basics of programming languages.
- Advanced programming skills such as looping, switching, data types, and more.
- How to enhance your web development with Golang.
- Web programming languages such as HTML and CSS.
- and a whole lot more!
Are you ready to start learning Google Go Programming? When you're ready, hit the white "buy now" button in the upper right corner and become a Goland programmer today!Who this course is for:
- Great for people that want to adopt a new programming language and grow their skill set.
- For people applying for jobs that requires an understanding of Go.
- Those that want to program using a language with a quicker learning curve.
- Software developers that want to create fast and easy to maintain programs.
The more you know and can give to this world, the more we all benefit! How may I help you today to expand your knowledge on the most in demand skills online?
In 2013 I started my business online as a freelancer serving whatever clients I could find with a vision of having enough money in the bank to live and work anywhere in the world. After years of work for many clients, I can see clearly that the skills we each have combined with our work ethic are our most valuable assets.
Thank you for giving me a chance to help you to learn the most valuable skills that are in demand today!
James E. Brooks