Learn how to create a procedural house tool in Houdini and how to export it as a digital asset in Unity.
Created by: Lucie Lescuyer
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- This is a tutorial on how to build a procedural cartoon house in Houdini and how to export it as a digital asset for Unity (It can also apply for Unreal).
Overall Score : 100 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- First we will see how to install and use the Houdini Engine for Unity
- we will begin to build our house with simple box
- We will create input to replace all the boxes by real asset in Unity
- We will create procedural UVs and assign Unity materials
- And we will add even more details to the house
You will have access the video tutorial (120mins length), the HDA File and a custom package for Unity with the same 3D files used in the tutorial.Who this course is for:
- Beginner to intermediate in Houdini
Professional 3D artist with 5 years of experience in the gaming industry, I have been using Houdini for 2 years now.
I worked in various companies, from console games to mobile games, I have a wide range of knowledge on creating games. In parallel to 3D modeling I also developed technical skills to create various tools optimizing pipelines in productions.
I hope my courses will inspire you to create your own projects with this knowledge.