What you will learn
- Use Node .js to set up a project environment ready for MEVN development
- Create Single Page Applications using the Vue .JS command-line Interface Tool
- Manage application state with Vuex Library
- Implement application routing with Vue .js Router
- NoSQL Database management with MongoDB
- Build a secure, RESTful API with Express .JS, including user authentication
- Deploy a production-ready application to the cloud
Overall Score : 74 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
This course takes you on an end-to-end journey, building on your basic skills and taking you to advanced skill set in no time with Vue .js while deploying enhanced web apps to a production environment.
About the Author
Packt has been committed to developer learning since 2004. A lot has changed in software since then - but Packt has remained responsive to these changes, continuing to look forward at the trends and tools defining the way we work and live. And how to put them to work.
With an extensive library of content - more than 4000 books and video courses -Packt's mission is to help developers stay relevant in a rapidly changing world. From new web frameworks and programming languages, to cutting edge data analytics, and DevOps, Packt takes software professionals in every field to what's important to them now.
From skills that will help you to develop and future proof your career to immediate solutions to every day tech challenges, Packt is a go-to resource to make you a better, smarter developer.
Packt Udemy courses continue this tradition, bringing you comprehensive yet concise video courses straight from the experts.