Learn how to build RESTful API and Single Page Application with Laravel & VueJs from scratch (compatible with Laravel 6)
Created by: Eding Muhamad Saprudin
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Build real world Vue js & Laravel applications
- Build RESTful API
- Build Single Page Application (SPA) from scratch
- Deploy Laravel application both in Heroku and Digital Ocean Virtual Private Server
- Understand how Vue js works and how it interacts with Laravel Backend API
- Use Laravel Mix for asset compilation
Overall Score : 88 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
November 2019 - Added new section about building Single Page Application (SPA)
October 2019 - Added new section about RESTful API Development
September 2019 - Added new lesson about how to upgrade Laravel version from 5.8 to 6.0
August 2019 - Added new section section about deploying Laravel application in Digital Ocean
June 2019 - Added new section about upgrading laravel version (5.7, 5.8)
March 2019 - Added new section about building editor component with syntax highlighter support with Vue.js & Prism.js
Welcome to Laravel and Vue.js - Fullstack Web Development course, the best online resource for learning how to build full stack web app with Laravel, Vue.js and other technologies.
All of my courses are project-driven learning, in this course we will build real world project, that will make you proud of yourself and make you confident to build complex web applications that you can imagine.
Here's exactly what you will learn:
- Basic Laravel features: database migration, database seeds, model factories, accessor & mutattors, form validation, authentication and authorization.
- Advance Eloquent Relationship: Many to many and Many to Many polymorphic relationship.
- Integrating Fontawesome 5 via Laravel mix.
- Integrating Bootstrap 4 for UI Styling.
- Implementing DRY principle.
- Using Git for version control and Github as code repository.
- Introduction to Vue js: Directive, list rendering, conditional rendering, class binding, style binding, components, mixins and much more.
- Integrating Vue js & Ajax to make our application more interactive.
- RESTfull API Development
- Deploy Laravel applications in Heroku and Digital Ocean Virtual Private Server.
- Upgrade Laravel application to the newer version to make our app up to date.
- And much more
- Anyone who wants to learn how to combine Laravel with Vue js and other web technologies to build full stack web application
- This course is meant for students already familiar with the basics of Laravel and wants to level up their development skills by building real life project
Eding Muhamad is a full-stack developer with more than 10 years experience on web development. He mainly works with PHP and builds web apps with PHP frameworks like Codeigniter, Yii and Laravel. He also has excellent knowledge in Frontend Library or framework such as jQuery, Bootstrap and Vue.js.
Eding is also love teaching. He has more than 5 years experience on onsite teaching includes: object oriented programming, java, data structure, Algorithm, C++ and PHP. And he has more than 3 years experience on online teaching especially in Laravel PHP Framework.