Learn: C#+CSS+HTML+JQUERY+Visual Studio 2013
Created by: A O
Produced in 2016
What you will learn
- Download and install Visual Studio
- Create a project and run it in a web browser
- Understand the purpose of web.config
- Create a project and run it in a browser, and examine the HTML in a browser
- Understand the concept of a code-behind file
- Understand the concept of an object and its properties
- Build a simple user interface using drag and drop
- Understand the purpose of a CSS file, and how to connect it to your HTML
- Write an external C# Class for performing arithmetic
- Write a small amount of code to check for errors
- Write code to convert strings to numerics
- Learn how to create user controls and add navigation
- Learn how to find, download and install SQL Server
- Learn how to connect ASP.NET to SQL Server and view the results live
- Learn how to use the List View with Paging and SQL Server
- Learn how to update, delete and update data from a web page with SQL Server
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Please note this course is now 6 years old.
Please keep that in mind in case you decide to enroll.
It has to be updated.
So it doesn't have the same level of professionalism as my newer courses.
I have not had time to do that because of my full time job.
Thank you for reading this note carefully.
In this course you learn how to build a calculator that can be used on the Internet. Then you explore the world of ASP.NET in more detail by looking at controls of various types, controlling page layout, connecting to databases, using validation controls, and using JQuery together with C#, and ASP.NET. There is now also a section that deals with Razor, the syntax used in MVC. This is a simplified approach to programming that will have you working with databases and tables quickly. This is a good alternative for those who find regular ASP.NET a little too overwhelming at first. Let's begin!
1) This is the only udemy course with more than 35 quiz questions so you can feel confident you're truly learning.
2) This course uses Visual Studio, a powerful, 100% free programming environment widely used in industry.
3) This course teaches the basics of C#, Asp.NET, HTML and CSS, so you can see how these technologies work together to create a complete solution.
4) This course also gives you an introduction to objected oriented programming
5) This course also gives an intro to SQL Server and data connected web pages.
Once you watch the videos, and complete the quizzes, you'll have a solid understanding of some of the most important aspects of making C#, ASP.NET, HTML and CSS work together happily in a powerful programming environment. These are skills you can put on your resume. Who this course is for:
- Programming Newbies
I love computers , math and programming.
I teach because it gives me great joy to understand things deeply and to share that knowledge with others.
1. Master's degree in Statistical Computing
2. BA in mathematics
3. Professional development certificates from Microsoft in each area below:
1. Deep learning with Python
2. Introduction to Artificial intelligence
3. Data science with Python
4. Math for machine learning
5. Data science research methods with Python
4. Professional certificates from other schools:
1. Columbia university certificate in introduction to corporate finance
2. MIT certificate in introductory economics