Learn Python and build a real Marvel Gallery application using the Django 2 framework & PostgreSQL
Created by: Brian Kiprono Sigilai
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Create a fully functional web site using Django 2
- Learn how to use Bootstrap.
- Learn how to use Django Admin Panel.
- Understand MVC Architecture.
- Learn how to use Django forms.
- Learn how to use Postgres Database to store and retrive data.
Overall Score : 0 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- Anyone who wants to learn backend programming.
- Beginner python developers too.
Hi there! Am Brian Sigilai, and I'm from Kenya.I currently study at United State International University Africa where I'm majoring in Applied Computer Technology .I love using code to build softwares that solve problems and create sustainable solutions.From a young age,I've been fascinated by programming and constantly thinking of ways to build scalable and efficient softwares.I spend most of my free time doing a range of Android and back end development using Kotlin,Python and Php to name a few.
I'm here in Udemy to share my Knowledge to the world and hopefully make an impact in people's lives.I love to teach and I can't wait to help you learn!If you take any of my courses,you'll have my support every step of the way.