This YouTube course by DataCamp is a 40-part video series that explains how to use Python in data science. While it serves as an introduction to data science applications of Python, it is not an introductory coding class. The free YouTube series can be supplemented by a paid course run through DataCamp.
Created by: Filip Schouwenaars
Produced in 2016
What you will learn
- Introduction to Python and data science.
- Variables, types and lists in Python.
- Functions, methods and packages.
- Statistics, graphical exploration and data analysis.
- Visual representations.
- SQL queries.
- Using databases in Python.
Overall Score : 92 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
data science Awards Best YouTube Tutorial
- YouTube tutorials are always free and repeatable - one of their greatest strengths.
- Course delves well beyond the basics of Python and gets deep into databases for data science.
- Course caters to an audience that already understands the fundamentals of programming and doesn't waste time on things you already know.
- Content covers the usage of powerful resources. Accessing and installing them can provide barriers in completing the course.
- Interaction with instructor is extremely limited unless you pay for the additional DataCamp course.
Filip is the passionate developer behind several of DataCamp's interactive courses, covering both R and Python. Under the motto 'Eat your own dog food', he has used the techniques DataCamp teaches its students to perform data analysis for DataCamp. Filip holds degrees in Electrical Engineering and Artificial Intelligence.
Students also recommend
5.0 (148 Reviews)
- Provider: Coursera
- Time: 8h
4.4 (9 Reviews)
- Provider: edX
4.4 (150 Reviews)
- Provider: Udemy
- Time: 11h