Learn Advanced logo design techniques from a published, award winning professional with 19 years experience!
Created by: Daniel Evans
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- Analysis of the all important Fibonacci Sequence
- Discover the Principle of the famous Golden Ratio rule
- Gain wisdom into the Golden Ratio, it's existence in the world & its use
- How to design an awesome logo utilising the Golden Ratio
- Learn Isometric Gridding Techniques to develop stunning symbols
- Discover Square Gridding Techniques to create high quality symbols
- How to review and compile a Comprehensive Logo Design Questionnaire
- Discover all in-depth stages of planning in Professional Logo Design
- Learn how to compose a Logo Design Portfolio like a professional
- Learn how, where and why to buy premium fonts & preview them in-project
- Learn how to adjust type to make meaningful forms
- Learn how to colour effectively with palettes and resources
- Discover how to batch export all logo design formats
- Discover how to set up and arrange content on multiple artboards for presentat
Overall Score : 98 / 100
* 'Taking this course and committing yourself to it will definitely give you the confidence needed to make your way into the logo design industry.'
*** UPDATED NOVEMBER 2019! ***
So, you've made it this far!
Whether you've tackled my Beginner & Intermediate logo design courses or if you're just ready to jump into the deep end, to discover the gems of advanced logo design, I've got a whole range of logo design wisdom to reveal to you!
We're going to explore the technical depths of advanced logo design skills!
In the course, I'm going to reveal everything from utilisation of grids, transposing them to illustrator, selection of high quality fonts and detailed type manipulation whilst exploring and utilising the almighty Golden Rule in a logo design case study for a luxury watch brand.
You're going to learn how to plan and present professionally and how to use your initiative to conduct in-depth research which you can present to the client and store for your own reference.
This is the very fabric of an advanced logo designer and I'm going to reveal everything to you, so you can can become EXACTLY THAT!
Don't hang around at the lower levels!
Join us at the very heights of Logo Design mentorship and acquire knowledge that will push your skills to the higher levels!
Your future as an Advanced Logo Designer is only a click away! >>
Who this course is for:
- Students who have completed my Beginners and Intermediate Logo Design Course.
- Students who wish to establish themselves as a Professional Logo Designer.
- Budding Corporate Logo Designers.
- Students who respect and adhere to the logo design planning process.
Daniel Evans is a professional logo designer and graphic designer from the North-East of England with 20 years dedicated experience.
He has worked on behalf of Hewlett Packard in Utah, design agencies in Seattle, New York and various agencies in Britain designing logos.
Daniels work is featured in the publications:
* Logo Lounge 11 by Rockport Publishers (Available at Amazon)
* Logo Lounge 7 by Rockport Publishers (Available at Amazon)
* Logo Creed by Rockport Publishers (Available at Amazon)
* Damn Good by HOW Design (Available at Amazon)
* LogoPond Vol 1
* New Graphic 30 by Hiiibrand
* Logo Nest 02
* IHeartLogos Season 1
* IHeartLogos Season 2
* IHeartLogos Season 3
* Logos 2 by Bright Books
He boasts a prestigious Hiiibrand Silver Award and 3 Hiiibrand Nomination Awards in the Professional Logo Design category. He also holds a Wolda Award Winner for 5 logo design pieces, A Wolda Award of Excellence and an Amazing Pixels Award from being one of the first people in the world to be published in the first dedicated logo design eBook. He holds a Silver International Creative Media