Master HTML 5 & the Materialize CSS framework by building 5 real world responsive material design based themes
Created by: Brad Traversy
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Learn to correctly structure HTML 5 documents with semantic tags and attributes
- Learn and create amazing high quality Materialize themes and UIs from scratch
- Learn the Materialize utilities, classes, components & JS widgets using a custom sandbox environment
Overall Score : 98 / 100
Custom Materialize Sandbox
I have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an html page associated with it and has a start state. As we move along through the lectures, you code along with me learning all that Materialize offers including CSS components, utilities, JS widgets and more.
5 Real Projects/Themes
We will create the following projects from scratch..
- Travelville - A travel agency website/theme (Carousel slider, autocomplete, scrolling navigation)
- Quazzu - Cloud hosting theme (SideNav, cards, CSS overlays)
- Madmin - Interactive admin theme (Working todo list, charts, preloader, counter script)
- BizLand - Business consultation theme with a full screen landing page (Scrollfire, Google maps integration)
- Galappear - Graphic design portfolio (Uses Sass and scrollfire for scroll animations)
- Anyone that wants to learn & master Materialize CSS and build real world themes
Brad Traversy has been programming for around 12 years and teaching for almost 5 years. He is the owner of Traversy Media which is a successful web development YouTube channel and specializes in everything from HTML5 to front end frameworks like Angular as well as server side technologies like Node.js, PHP and Python. Brad has mastered explaining very complex topics in a simple manner that is very understandable. Invest in your knowledge by watching Brad's courses.