Learn the fundamentals of VFX by creating a realistic model and composite it into background footage using Nuke
Created by: Bhaumik Patel
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Learn the VFX pipleline for a shot
- Matchmove or track a cameras motion in Matchmover
- Basic hard surface modeling
- Look development using Maya and Arnold renderer
- Composite using Nuke
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Start by matching the movement of your real camera in the computer using Autodesk Matchmover which is available for FREE.
You will then model your spaceship using the industry standard Maya 2018 and unwrap the objects UVs so you can create textures.
You will then go on to light your shot to match the background using the industry standard Arnold renderer which is included in Maya 2018.
Finally you will output render passes using Arnold AOVs and Maya render setup, and composite them together using the industry standard compositor Nuke to make your final shot.
This course is designed to give you as much information as possible for you to create your own shots using the same workflow.
Take this course today to start creating photorealistic VFX shots!Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to add a model made in the computer to video footage
- Anyone who wants to create smoke in Maya
- Anyone one who wants to get into the VFX industry
- Anyone who wants to composite Computer graphics into live action footage
Bhaumik is a visual effects artist and bestselling instructor with 16 years of experience in computer graphics. Four of those years were spent creating and teaching courses at Escape Studios. He spent the early part of his career in the games industry as an animator and rigger. Later he moved into the visual effects industry working on commercials, TV, VR and Film visual effects.