Step By Step Guide To Building Rest APIs With Loopback, Node.Js, MongoDb, Mysql, And PostgresQL
Created by: Haider Malik
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Build Complete Rest Apis In Loopback
- Learn Authentication In Loopback
- Learn how to use multiple Datasource in Loopback
- Learn and Understand Loopback in Depth
Overall Score : 66 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- Create dynamic end-to-end REST APIs with little or no coding.
- Access data from Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, SOAP and other REST APIs.
- Incorporate model relationships and access controls for complex APIs.
- Use built-in push, geolocation, and file services for mobile apps.
- Run your application on-premises or in the cloud.
LoopBack consists of:
- A library of Node.Js modules.
- Yeoman generators for scaffolding applications.
- Client SDKs for iOS, Android, and web clients.
LoopBack tools include:
- Command-line tool loopback-cli to create applications, models, data sources, and so on.
What you will learn:
- Getting started with Loopback from scratch
- Fundamentals of Loopback
- What are Models and how to build models in Loopback
- What are Data sources
- How to connect Loopback Application to Mysql, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- How to Implement Authentication in Loopback
- How to debug the Loopback Application in Webstorm, VS Code, And Google Chrome
- Learn how Loopback bootstraps the Application
- How Loopback Application works in under the hood
- How to create custom remote methods in Loopback
- Programmers looking to learn Loopback
- Developers who wants to learn REST API Development in NodeJs
- Developers who have researched Loopback but have had trouble understanding some concepts
He's had extensive experience developing software and working with teams to improve how software is developed to meet business objectives.Although his primary focus is on outcomes, implementation often includes technical competency