What you will learn
- Get up-and-running with Vue .js in no time
- Build components and learn when to use them
- Implement three different ways of connecting to the server and routing data around your application
- Use off-the-shelf libraries to get to the features you want more quickly
- Configure your server to offer up data in a variety of different forms
Overall Score : 40 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
About the Author :
Jack Herrington is a Principal Software Engineer at Nike working. He works in React, Vue, and AngularJS and has presented to a wide set of audiences on a variety of web technologies. He has written six books and hundreds of articles covering both the front- and back-end. Before Nike he was the UI Architect at Walmart Labs.Who this course is for:
- This course is for front-end developers with some experience in developing in frameworks such as jQuery, React, Ember, Vue, or Angular who want to be able to build and solve real-world problems with their Vue .js applications.
Packt has been committed to developer learning since 2004. A lot has changed in software since then - but Packt has remained responsive to these changes, continuing to look forward at the trends and tools defining the way we work and live. And how to put them to work.
With an extensive library of content - more than 4000 books and video courses -Packt's mission is to help developers stay relevant in a rapidly changing world. From new web frameworks and programming languages, to cutting edge data analytics, and DevOps, Packt takes software professionals in every field to what's important to them now.
From skills that will help you to develop and future proof your career to immediate solutions to every day tech challenges, Packt is a go-to resource to make you a better, smarter developer.
Packt Udemy courses continue this tradition, bringing you comprehensive yet concise video courses straight from the experts.