Learn how to edit videos in Adobe Premiere Pro with these easy-to-follow Premiere Pro video editing tutorials.
Created by: Phil Ebiner
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Includes CC 2021 Updates!
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
- By the end of the course, you'll have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics, music, etc.), or your own footage!
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Export and save your videos for HD playback.
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- Design clean and professional titles for you videos.
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos... making them more visually interesting.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Add a feeling to your video with color grading.
- Apply visual effects such as stabilizing shaky video, removing grain, and making video more cinematic with overlays.
- Edit green screen footage and, add
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
adobe premier pro Awards Best Paid Course
****UPDATED IN NOVEMBER 2019 WITH CC 2021 UPDATES****
If you are looking for a video editing application that will allow you to edit videos however you want them, Adobe Premiere Pro is the best answer. Premiere Pro is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start editing.
Make videos the way you imagine them!
Practice editing while you learn. This course includes practice video files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of the course, you'll have edited a 1-minute documentary with the supplied footage.
I'll be teaching the course using the creative cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3 - Mac or PC), you can still learn to edit like a pro.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Phil and I've been editing videos with Adobe Premiere Pro for over a decade. Plus I'm the creator of some of the world's most popular video editing courses - with over 150,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these from the Adobe Premiere Pro course:
Truly gives you a great hands on training so that you can actually edit video on premiere. Great course. - Jeff Gilbert
Awesome course, easy to follow! - Tim Clark
Your course is amazing, so I can say that I am learning a lot. Your English is very easy to understand ( I'm from Brazil). Thanks for sharing your amazing knowledge. - Jerilson Duarte
My Promise to You
I'm a full time video editor and online teacher. I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
What is this Adobe Premiere Pro course all about?
In this complete guide to Adobe Premiere Pro video editing course, you'll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Premiere Pro, but also how to edit with the mindset of a professional editor.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
- Starting a project
- Editing your videos
- Adding video and audio transitions
- Adding professional and modern titles (even some with motion)
- Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
- Correcting and grading the color of your video to give it a great style
- Adding visual effects to your projects
- Editing green screen (chroma key) footage
- Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
- Advanced efficiency tips
- So much more!
BONUS: As a bonus, you'll receive supplemental video and audio clips to practice with while I teach you with.
By the end of this course, your confidence as a video editor will soar You'll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Premiere Pro for fun or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
PhilWho this course is for:
- You are a video creator (or want to make videos), and are wanting to edit videos with THE BEST video editing application today.
- You might know how to edit with Final Cut, iMovie, Sony Vegas, Premiere Elements, Windows Movie Maker, Camtasia, Screenflow, etc. But you want to transition to editing with Premiere Pro.
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened Premiere Pro (or have never learned how to use it properly).
- You have played around with Premiere Pro, but need some help becoming a more efficient editor.
Can I help you learn a new skill?
Since 2012 have been teaching people like you everything I know. Through my online learning business, Video School Online, I create courses that teach you how to creatively share your story through photography, video, design, and marketing.
Don't just take my word for it
Over one million students have enrolled in and learned new skills with my courses. I pride myself on creating high quality courses from real world experience. I often partner with experts to expand our ever-growing library of courses. And our team provides premium support whenever you need.
Our happiness guarantee
There's no risk in enrolling in any of our courses. You have a 30-day money back guarantee if you don't like it. And I'm always improving my courses so that they stay up to date and the best that they can be.
Check out our library of courses, and enroll today
MORE ABOUT PHIL:
I've always tried to live life presently and to the fullest. Some of the things I love to do in my spare time include mountain biking, nerding out on personal finance, traveling to new places, watching sports (huge baseball fan here!), and sharing meals with friends and family. Most days you can find me spending quality time with my lovely wife, twin boys (and soon to be girl), and dog Ashby.
In 2011, I graduated with my Bachelor of Arts in Film and