Created by: Jose Portilla
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Create a fully functional web site using the Full-Stack with Django 1.11
- Learn how to use HTML to create website content
- Use CSS to create beautifully styled sites
- Learn how to take advantage of Bootstrap to quickly style sites
- Learn how to use jQuery to quickly work with the DOM
- Understand HTTP requests
- Create fantastic landing pages
- Learn the power of Python to code out your web applications
- Use Django as a back end for the websites
- Implement a full Models-Views-Templates structure for your site
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Whether you want to change career paths, expand your current skill set, start your own entrepreneurial business, become a consultant, or just want to learn, this is the course for you!
This course is designed so that anyone can learn how to become a web developer. We teach you how to program by using HD Video Lectures, Walkthrough Code Projects, Exercises, Concept Presentation Slides, Downloadable Code Notes, Reading Assignments, and much more!
Here is just a small sampling of the topics included in this course:
- Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Document Object Model
- Django Basics
- Django Templates
- Django Forms
- Django Admin Customization
- Class Based Views
- REST APIs
- User Authentication
- and much,much more!
We also have a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try out the course for an entire month, risk-free!
Always keep learning!
JoseWho this course is for:
- Complete Beginners
- Professionals looking to bridge gaps in their knowledge
- Python Developers looking to get into Web Development
Jose Marcial Portilla has a BS and MS in Mechanical Engineering from Santa Clara University and years of experience as a professional instructor and trainer for Data Science and programming. He has publications and patents in various fields such as microfluidics, materials science, and data science technologies. Over the course of his career he has developed a skill set in analyzing data and he hopes to use his experience in teaching and data science to help other people learn the power of programming the ability to analyze data, as well as present the data in clear and beautiful visualizations. Currently he works as the Head of Data Science for Pierian Data Inc. and provides in-person data science and python programming training courses to employees working at top companies, including General Electric, Cigna, The New York Times, Credit Suisse, and many more. Feel free to contact him on LinkedIn for more information on in-person training sessions or group training sessions in Las Vegas, NV.