Allright Rig 1.3' Rigging & Animation Plugin Included. Rigged (The Dweller) Character Included. Complete UE4 Project.
Created by: Michael Ricks
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- You will be able to rig and animate a character in Unreal Engine 4 using the Allright Rig plugin and output your animations to video.
- You will receive the Creature "The Dweller" by Josh P. Crockett - fully rigged and ready to animate!
- Course includes the full Unreal Engine 4.17 scene - setup and ready to go!
- UE4 Scene Contains Allright Rig 1.3 (free version) installed
- Full step-by-step instructions on how to setup your characters with Allright Rig 2.0
- Instructions on how to prepare your characters for rigging in Allright Rig 2.0
- Allright Rig 2.0 Presets for DAZ characters: Genesis, Genesis 2, Genesis 3, Genesis 8
- Allright Rig 2.0 Presets for Paragon characters: Shinbi & Dekker
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
- Complete UE4 Scene File
- Allright Rig 1.3 (free version)
- "Dweller" creature character, fully rigged (created by Josh P. Crockett)
- Presets for Genesis, Genesis 2, Genesis 3, & Genesis 8 characters
- Complete video instruction (over 3.5 hours) on how to rig and animate your character - from beginning to end!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning how to rig and animate inside Unreal Engine 4.
I've been making films and doing visual effects on indie films for over 15 years. When I discovered Unreal Engine 4 I was blown away by it's realistic real-time rendering engine! I immediately saw that Unreal Engine (UE4) was a game changer and that it had now become possible for a small studio consisting of a few artists to pull off a Hollywood quality feature length animated film!
In the past it would take hours, if not days, to render each frame of an animation, which made it impossible for an independent artist to complete a full length film. It would literally take years to render all the frames of a movie!
All this has changed with Unreal Engine 4 - the playing field has been leveled and it is now truly up to the talents and skill set of the artist/storyteller to create their vision. No longer will you be held back due to limitations of technology.
Join with me as we begin a journey in using this awesome tool-set - I think you will find it not only fun, but extremely satisfying on a creative level.
Josh Crockett is a creature and character artist for the film, tv, gaming, and publishing industries. Josh started 3D in 2002 and has been hooked ever since. He started using Zbrush in 2009. His work has been featured numerous films such as Spiders 3D, Lavalantula, Welcome to Willits, Zoe, The Dark Tapes, American Horror Story, Extant the series and he was lead designer on the Stan Against Evil for the IFC channel for season 1 and 2. Josh is also currently a pub