Integration of Stripe Payment and PSI compliance
Created by: Roman Granskyy
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Create scaffold
- Integrate Stripe
- Install Gem Gravatar
- Install Gem Bootstrap Gem
- Design application with Bootsrap
- Install Gem Figaro
- Rails 6
Overall Score : 80 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
What are the requirements?
- Basic understanding of the Ruby on Rails framework
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Have a Ruby on Rails setup on your system
- Build custom Ruby on Rails Business Texting App application with latest Stripe Payment
- Use Bootstrap 4.3.1 for your Rails app
- Installing Devise
- Adding Users with Devise
- Exploring Our New Devise Functionality
- Sign Up and Sign In Links
- Customize Devise Routes
- Redesigning the Sign and Sign Up Pages
- Creating a Scaffold
- Resources in Rails
- Integrate Stripe Payment Through Current User
- Forcing People to Log In
- Anyone who wants business application with Stripe
Roman Granskyi is Full Stack Developer.
As a developer for over 5 years, Roman has traveled the world building applications on a wide variety of topics, including: Ruby development, big data analysis, and software engineering.
I specialize in responsive web development using PHP, Ruby on Rails, HTML5, CSS3, & JS to create websites and web apps that look great on smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktop computers and beyond. I'm very passionate about projects that are socially innovative, environmentally conscious, and/or involve ethics & technology.