#1 TOP RATED, BEST SELLER Course on SELENIUM, Trusted by 2,00,000+ students with Many Live Projects & Frameworks
Created by: Rahul Arora
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- ****By the End of the course you will be as much trained to automate any web based application using Selenium*****
- *****You will be working on many Live projects, Design complex frameworks and Design interactive Reports using ReportNG, XSLT, Extent Reports etc*****
- *****You should be able to work with utilities like: ANT, MAVEN, JENKINS, DOCKERS, GRID for Parallel Execution, LOG4J API, JAVAMAIL API, APACHE POI API, JDBC Connection for Database Testing etc****
- ****Many pdf files, course code & other reference material will be provided along with the video lectures*****
- ****By the end of the course you should be able to Master Selenium Automation & crack any interview*****
- By the end of this course you should be able to design major frameworks from scratch like: Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid, Page Object Model, Page Factories, CucumberBDD etc
- You should be able to justify 2-3 years of your existing experience in Seleni
Overall Score : 88 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
~~~~~COURSE RECENTLY UPDATED WITH LATEST SELENIUM 4 SERIES~~~~~~
Selenium a Web based automation testing tool that automates anything and everything available on a Web page. Initially started by Thoughtworks and currently Google developers are supporting the latest version i.e. WebDriver.
These lecture will provide you full hands on session on how you can automate web based applications and implement various frameworks such as Data driven, Hybrid, Page Object model, Page factories, Cucumber BDD etc.
Here, you will find the detailed content which will help you get started on Selenium and build your java programming basics.
This course is the first Selenium course on Udemy and covers over 100 hours of topics which no other Selenium courses in the industry covers in this much depth. Along with this the other part of this course focuses majorly on the Architect level topics where we will see detailed implementation of 7 Live projects with many frameworks and approaches covered which will include, Parallel execution frameworks, Multithreading, Java Generics, Virtual environment
including Dockers etc and the base of all is you will get in-depth knowledge on Core Java that covers basic if, else, loops arrays, basic OOPS - inheritance, polymorphism, interfaces, abstract classes, Collections, Reflections and many more topics related to java i.e. File Handling, Log4j, JavaMAIL API, Interactive report generation using ReportNG, Extent Reports etc
Benefits from the Course:
- Life time access to 100+ hours of Advance Selenium video lectures.
- Life time support in your queries.
Many assignments, PDF lectures and source code for each module is available for download.
Not only this the best advantage of this course is the level of support you will get in your queries and automation projects where ever you are stuck with.
Support will be provided through Q&A section of this course
So being the biggest Selenium course in the industry I always make sure to update the course with latest API changes so anything that you need to learn in Selenium you will find that topics in this course and if not then you can message me and If the topic is relevant then I will include in the course.Who this course is for:
- Manual Testers who wants to switch to Automation testing
- Automation testers who wants to enhance their current skills
- Test Managers
- Selenium RC Users who wish to migrate their projects in WebDriver
Entrepreneur at Way2Automation
Trained over 2,00,000+ students world wide in Selenium Webdriver, Appium - Mobile Automation Testing, API Webservices Testing and framework designing. Conducted various Online trainings, corporate trainings and face to face trainings across the Globe.
Worked with various CMM level orgranizations. Involved in setting up of manual and automation testing teams. Implemented various automation projects using Selenium API, QTP, SOAP UI, Webservices, Protractor JMeter etc. Created & Implemented various frameworks such as Page Object Model, Data Driven, Hybrid etc.