Build full-stack React apps faster than ever, which scale to millions of users, and run entirely in the cloud!
Created by: Reed Barger
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- Learn how to create stunning end-to-end serverless React apps
- See how to rapidly build React apps; faster than you've ever built React web apps before!
- Use and implement all of the major AWS services that are made available with Amplify
- Discover how to make infinitely scalable React projects which run entirely in the cloud
Overall Score : 88 / 100
This course is the best guide you'll find to learn Serverless React App building.
In it, we will be making two complete React / AWS Amplify projects, from project start to deployment on the web.
Here's what we'll be making:
- A Full-Stack Serverless Marketplace app (similar to Udemy), built with React / Amplify, a complete GraphQL API, Multi-Factor Authentication, Lambda Functions for charging customers / sending emails, Stripe for payment processing and the component library Element for styling
- Creating entire GraphQL APIs from the command line using the Amplify CLI
- Building sophisticated serverless GraphQL APIs with AWS Appsync
- Multi-Factor Authentication and Verification Codes using AWS Cognito
- Creating serverless REST APIs (functions) with AWS Lambda that run entirely in the cloud
- Using GraphQL Subscriptions to Broadcast Data Changes in Real-Time
- Executing GraphQL Queries and Mutations both in the GraphiQL Console and in our React Client
- How to integrate React Hooks with Amplify applications
- Sending emails with Amazon's Simple Email Service
- Image and file uploads with AWS S3 Storage
- How to deploy our completed apps with S3 Hosting
- Customizing Amplify's built-in React Components
- Storing and managing our app data with a DynamoDB database
- Flexible, robust search capabilities with the help of AWS ElasticSearch
- Using Stripe for payment processing and using it in React Apps with Stripe Checkout
- Verifying user emails / phone numbers with email confirmations
- Working with the AWS Console extensively
- React Context for managing app state
- React Router 4 (with some useful tricks)
- Formatting dates with the date-fns library
- Two CSS libraries in-depth -- Element and Tachyons
- React developers interested in making serverless apps that run in the cloud
- React developers looking to build/prototype projects faster than ever before
- Any React developer looking to use exciting, cutting-edge technologies today!
I am a professional developer with a passion for learning and teaching everything I know.
I believe in learning through doing and this philosophy is present in every course that I teach.
I love to explore new web & mobile technologies and my courses focus on giving you the edge in our fast-moving industry.
Looking forward to seeing you inside one of my courses!