Space VFX (Udemy.com)
The Ultimate Guide To Creating The Galaxy In Blender
Created by: Aidy Burrows
Produced in 2017
What you will learn
- Create jaw-dropping space renders for your portfolio
- Have a deep understanding of Blender's material nodes
- Know how to create Planets, Asteroids, 360 SpaceScapes, Wormholes, BlackHoles and more.
- BONUS: All scene assets included (.blend files, textures)!
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Creating artistically pleasing space phenomena canbe tricky. Quasars, gas giants, nebulae and black holes - these thingscan make you and your computer suffer...
After watching this video course you'll be ready to create even the most complex space phenomena in Blender.
Aidy Burrows - Artist, Overly Optimistic, Lead Instructor at CGMasters.
Gleb Alexandrov - Caffeinated Artist, Founder of CreativeShrimp Website.
- 20+ hours, 1920 x 1080, MP4 format
- 30+ Space VFX Tutorials
- 2 Workflows: Procedural and Image-based
- Software Used: Blender 2.77-2.79, Cycles, Krita, Gimp
- Skill Level: Beginner-Intermediate
- Anyone who has ever wanted to be a sci-fi filmmaker
- Anyone who has wanted to create their own (eg) Star Wars fan fiction in Blender
- 4.7 Rating
- 18 Reviews
Environment artist at TT Fusion working on titles such as Lord of the rings and mostly a whole load of Lego games :
Lego Hobbit etc.
Freelanced working on music videos, teamed up with CG Masters to create Blender tutorials. The Blender foundation got in touch for me to create them to Blender Cloud and Steam I released a Blender game asset creation course. Teamed up with Gleb Alexandrov from Creative Shrimp to release a SpaceVFX course for Blender.
Now there are many things on the go, notably an urge to develop game creation skills more deeply in Unreal Engine 4, noodlings and doodlings of that ilk will emerge via vertStretch An artist well-versed in Blender, the founder of Creative Shrimp blog for aspiring 3D artists. Gleb's renders got multiple awards including Best Concept Art of the Year (2013), VFX Award (2017) and were published in numerous magazines and books. Gleb is a fan of free and open-source software and is known for his caffeine addiction.