Everything you need to find and fix any technical SEO issues that could be costing you traffic and customers.
Created by: Ryan Wiley
Produced in 2015
What you will learn
- Run technical SEO audits and take immediate action on the findings
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
At the end of this course, you'll be able to
- Perform a technical audit using free tools
- Fix problems that are robbing you of traffic from Google and other search engines
- Set your website up for success now and in the future, even as technology and search algorithms change
- Pinpoint the specific content issues that make it difficult for Google and other search engines to crawl your website
- Provide a quality user experience by linking and redirecting visitors to your most important content
- Speed up your website so you can get a ranking boost!
- Make your website more mobile-friendly
- This course is meant for someone who really wants to take their SEO knowledge to another level. I've been a technical SEO strategist for 7+ years. I've helped a number of different websites. I get right to it and show you the specific tools and tricks you need to start fixing your website so that it maximizes organic traffic potential.
Ryan Wiley is an online entrepreneur and fiction writer. Working at one of the largest digital marketing agencies in the United States, he's helped several multi-million dollar brands improve their search rankings and traffic. He's also consulted and taught countless individuals wanting to grow their online businesses.
As a mystery/thriller writer, he has several books to his name. His second novel, Spending Spree, was the #1 Overall Free on Amazon, with over 36,000 downloads in one day! And he continues to crank out novels at a blistering pace.
Teaching is what Ryan considers his greatest passion. In all of his courses, he's very active in the discussion boards answering every single question that comes in.