Grow Your Following, Boost Your Career, and Skyrocket Your Income with a Powerful Personal Brand
Created by: Dwayne K. Sutton
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- How to tell a compelling brand story
- How to stand out in a crowded market.
- Automatically attract the right customers, clients, patients, or fans.
- Create a logo that matches your brand
- Select brand colors that are attractive to your primary audience.
- Learn how to tell your story in a way that makes practically any audience want to pay attention and act.
- Learn how to separate yourself from the crowd.
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Why? What is their magic? What is their secret sauce?
Well, there is a secret sauce. Personal brands didn't become powerful personal brands by accident. Their brand story, colors, logo, book covers, profile pics and Tweets were carefully planned.
Well, I've had the opportunity to work directly with some of the world's greatest brands - no, no in an indirect way, but in a hands on way. I till do to this day. As such, I know the steps you need to take to climb to the top of your market. And you will learn those steps in this course.
You will learn:
- Exactly what automatically attracts the right people to you.
- How to share your brand story with the world in such a way that they immediately find you credible.
- What to Tweet to cause your audience to want to follow you.
- How to break through all of the noise in the marketplace.
- And, much, much more.
- This course ideal for trainers, consultants, coaches, attorneys, physicians, musicians and others who was to stand out and become the go-to person in their field.
Dwayne "D.K." Sutton is the author of five books, including two Amazon.com bestsellers, a startup advisor who has helped entrepreneurs create over $300 million in revenue and is the founder of Parrish Street Press, a company that publishes books on entrepreneurship. He is also the founder of Little Bits of Wisdom, an e-commerce business that produces inspirational posters, note cards, other printed material for entrepreneurs.
While an executive of an independent record label (35 million records sold), Sutton was a pioneer in integrating entertainment and entrepreneurship. To date, he has helped over 134 national recording artists, comedians, record producers and actors start and grow businesses and build personal brands. In addition, he has educated over 2,300 musicians through his live From Demo to Dollars music business workshops.
As a thought leader on creativity and entrepreneurship, Sutton speaks regularly to colleges and universities, not-for-profit organizations and major corporations, and is an advisor to organizational leaders, elected officials and ministers. He publishes four blogs on entrepreneurship and book publishing.
Sutton is a former Ernst & Young (sponsors of the E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year Award) management consultant and an award winning adjunct professor. He earned his undergraduate degree in Journalism and Mass Communications from the University of South Carolina and his MBA from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University, the