Learn Unreal blueprints and UMG widget in UE4 by developing UI games with this comprehensive guide from begin to finish
Created by: Animation Hacks
Produced in 2018
What you will learn
- Master beginner blueprint concepts, like variables, "if" statements, and arrays
- Navigate the Unreal Engine and discover unique features like the Marketplace
- Collect and destroy game objects
Overall Score : 78 / 100
When it comes to User Interface, the most simple thing can become difficult. A minor task like changing the size of a button or the color of an image can leave you frustrated, especially without the proper guidance.
That is why this course will spell out clear, concise details for features of Unreal Engine 4. It will teach you every element of User Interface, and in little to no time, you will be able to perform advanced logic (like hooking your health bar to your character.)
But that is just the beginning. This course will also show you how to:
- Use widgets to make quality and fast User Interface.
- Personalize your game by teaching you to customize images using User Interface.
- Create bindings for things like progress bars and texts.
Furthermore, you skip all the hassles and cut to the chase to create images, texts, health and progress bars (saving you time and money.)
The course quickly familiarizes you with pallets. It then gives great example projects that help you understand the whole process. That way, you get an easy yet effective learning experience.
Using this course, you can create User Interface at ease with little to no experience. In the end, you will be able to take your skills to a more advanced level.
Simply click the Enroll Now button to get started right now!
More about the Instructor:
This course is designed by Animation Hacks which is the visual effect studio with high-quality skill artist work on numerous unannounced projects. In addition, they enjoy sharing their knowledge with those students who learn 3D online.
NOTE FOR STUDENTS - please take a look Section 1 / Lecture 1 to downloads for the source attachment link with the lesson.)Who this course is for:
- This course is not for someone who is an advanced game developer. This course is also not for students who are not interested in learning to code as you will get an introduction to the fundamentals of blueprint programming.
- Anyone seeking an understanding of best visual coding practices such as organization with your project and optimal development workflow that are essential to game development.
- The ideal student for this course is someone who is interested in game development with Unreal and visual programming, C++, blueprint and is looking for an interactive, project-based course.
- We designed this course for beginner Substance Painter users who want to take their skills to a more advanced next level.
Animation Hacks is a visual effect institute who offer a huge and ever growing range of high quality training solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples and comprehensive working files. All courses are created by high skill educators and experts in video based education.
The emphasis is on teaching industrial film skills that are essential for progressing in today's visual effect environment.