Learn how to design a beautiful and engaging mobile app with Adobe Experience Design (XD). Learn-by-doing approach.
Created by: Luca Vavassori
Produced in 2017
What you will learn
- You'll learn how to use Adobe XD to design and prototype a mobile app. The skills acquired can also be used to design websites
- You'll be able to apply the design techniques and productivity tips you have learned in your own design workflow
- You'll be one step closer to becoming a good UI/UX designer
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
In this course, I will teach you the basics of this new software and will show you step by step how you can design a beautiful and modern iOS mobile app.
In the first part of the course, you will see how the interface works, all the main tools and features, and the most common shortcuts which will dramatically increase your productivity.
Then we'll jump right into design and we'll start creating a dating-inspired mobile app, made of 7 great looking screens: home, login, signup, browse, sidebar menu, inbox, settings.
Not only that, I'll teach you how you can give life to your design and create a working prototype directly within Adobe XD, without the need of any third party software.
The source .xd file of the app we designed will be included, along with the other resources I used.
This course has a learn-by-doing approach. There won't be much theory, it's all about teaching you how to design a real world mobile product and showing you the full potential of Adobe XD.
By the end of the course, you will have a very clear picture of how Adobe XD works, and you will be able to apply the design techniques, productivity tips and all the skills you have learned in your future design projects.Who this course is for:
- This course is for UI/UX design beginners who want to improve their skills and learn a new design tool
- This course is for Photoshop users who want to switch to a tool really built for UI/UX designers
- This course is for Product Managers or Entrepreneurs wanting to broaden their design skills in order to create better products
I have been working in the online industry for the past 15 years, and I always had a thing for clean and usable user interfaces.
But it's only after I quit my Product Manager job and founded my own startup, that I decided I wanted to be the one to design my own products. I didn't like what the designers I hired were creating, so I just started doing it myself. I took a dive into the amazing world of UI/UX design and started learning and practicing really hard until I produced some decent results.
Fast forward a few years, I am now working as a UI/UX freelancer and consultant, helping other companies creating beautiful and engaging products or re-designing their existing ones.
Learning was the most important aspect of my path to becoming a UI/UX designer, and this is why I started teaching others the skills I acquired over my 7 years of design experience.
I want to teach others what I wished someone taught me years ago, and hopefully help change other people's lives and careers as I did with mine.
Hope you'll enjoy my courses!