Learn the User Experience Design process, build user personas, UX research, learn UI design, create prototypes & more
Created by: Aaron Lawrence
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- In this Class, you learn :
- How to set goals.
- How to create a persona.
- How to create a user interview script
- Best practices when conducting user research.
- How to synthesize research findings.
- How to write a problem statement
- How to create a customer journey map
- Sketching templates & frameworks
- How to create a wireframe design
- How to create a click-able prototype
- How to do user-testing
- The basis of a design system
- How to apply visual design to your wireframe
- Best practices when it comes to design resumes
- The outline of a good UX case study
- UX design portfolios
Overall Score : 90 / 100
- Learn User Research
- Learn how to set goals
- Create User interview Scripts
- How to Synthesize Research Insights
- Write Problem Statements
- Create Customer Journey Maps
- Use UX sketching Frameworks
- Create Wireframes using adobe XD and examples of good and not good wireframe designs
- How to do user testing and user testing synthesis
- How do create a design system
- How do apply visual design to your wireframe
- Best practices when creating a design resume
- Learn to outline on how to create good UX case study
Download all the files you see in the videos including the Adobe XD design filesWho this course is for:
- Graphic Designers, UI Designers, UX Designers, Product Managers, Researchers and anyone interested in learning more UX and UI skills
Hello, I'm Aaron. I'm a principle UX designer at a company called Pivotal and UX instructor at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.
I've been doing design for 13 years and yes, you should take my class, whether you're a beginner or want to pick up some advanced techniques, this class will guide you through the UX design process. We'll go through user center design and design thinking philosophies, then stop at each section and deep dive into the tools, best practices & design methods, turning the abstract into easy to understand, tactical take aways. I've spent countless hours creating this content & downloadable documents that help you practice each topic. A lot of this content is what I teach at the university level and available for you.
My bliss mode is designing and making things for people to use. I practice lean and agile methodologies, alongside user-centered design, design thinking, UX research, assumption validation, interaction design, user testing, component driven design, and visual design. All of which you can learn by watching my UX design 101 class.
Go watch the free intro video to learn more about the class.
Thanks and Happy Designing