VLSI - Learn from University Professor
Created by: JADA eLearning
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- VLSI Beginner to Advanced
- physical design automation
- Floorplanning and placemant
- Noise analysis and layout compaction
- Physical verification and sign off
Overall Score : 90 / 100
Module 1: Introduction to physical design automation
Module 2 : Floorplanning and placemant
Moddule 3: Routing
Module 4: Static timing analysis
Module 5 : Signal Integrity and crosstalk issues
Module 6: Clocking Issues and clock tree synthesis
Module 7: Low Power design issues
Module 8: Noise analysis and layout compaction
Module 9 : Physical verification and sign off
There is 30 day money back guruntee. so you ahve nothing to lose.
Who this course is for:
- Students looking for entry in VLSI World and explore new ways of solving problems
JADA eLearning is an online School specialized in digital marketing and tech courses.
We are looking for the best instructors around the World, we search for them and bring them infront of our students.
Topics are computer science and marketing, but many other topics are taught by us too.
Learn more and Earn more.