Vue.js: Build a Full Stack App With Firebase, Vuex & Router (Udemy.com)
Created by: Chris Dixon
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- Build full stack web apps
- Confidently apply state management to projects with Vuex
- Apply front end routing and routing concepts such as scroll behaviour and navigation guards
- Integrate Firebase to projects for persistent data storage and authentication
- Sync our Vuex store with Firebase using Vuexfire
- Apply lazy loading and code splitting to applications
Overall Score : 94 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
During this course, you will build a full stack project to push your skills even further and discover how to integrate state management, front end routing, databases, authentication and code splitting.
If you do not have any experience of Vue.js or a similar framework, I have a beginner friendly course also available:
Vue.js 2 Academy: Learn Vue Step by Step
You will build a pizza restaurant project from scratch which allows users to place an order from a menu section. These orders are then pushed to Firebase for persistent data storage.
We also create a admin section, where authorised users can add or remove menu items and manage any orders placed. these orders are also pushed to Firebase.
All of our pages are managed by the Vue Router and you will learn all about creating routes, navigation methods, nav guards, binding routes and different router modes.
This project also uses Vuex for state management. This will give our app a single store for all of our state, this will be also kept in sync with Firebase so we always have easy, local access to all of our data.
So if you are looking for a course to teach you how to build a full, feature packed project from scratch, then enrol today! Who this course is for:
- Students looking to push their skills further by building a real full stack app
- Anybody wanting to learn about integrating with Firebase for data storage
- Students wanting to learn how to integrate Firebase authentication into web apps
- 4.7 Rating
- 50 Reviews
Hello, My name is Chris and I am a web developer and online teacher. I am passionate about what I do and about teaching others. I have started various online and offline businesses.
Whatever your reason for learning to build websites you have made an excellent career choice.
My personal motivation was to become my own boss and have more freedom and flexibility in my life. I also enjoy the technical challenge it provides and the way it constantly evolves. I built my first website back in 1999 and i have watched the web evolve into what it is today.
I try to make my courses enjoyable and try to remember what it was like when I was learning. I also believe the best way to learn is by doing and try to include as many practical examples as possible in my courses.
Thanks for taking an interest and I look forward to you joining me.