Your complete guide to editing beautiful photos in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and Adobe Lightroom CC, both versions!
Created by: Phil Ebiner
Produced in 2021
What you will learn
- Edit photos the way you imagine, making them matter more!
- Master the Lightroom workflow, just like a pro photographer
- Improve photos, fixing any mistakes from your shoots
- Understand the most important tools in Lightroom
- Set up Lightroom to run efficiently
- Make your photos look the same across all devices including mobile, desktop, tablets, etc.
- Use Lightroom CC on desktop and mobile
- Take raw images on your mobile and edit them on your desktop without cables or hard drives
- Organize your photos so you never lose another image
- Learn to store your images on the cloud
- Backup your images so you never worry about losing pictures
- Create a stunning portfolio site
Overall Score : 84 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
Do you want to learn the world's most powerful and efficient editing application, used by professional photographers?
If so, you're in the right place - and we're happy to have you here!
It's great to have you here. WE LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY and PHOTO EDITING!
Maybe you're an amateur photographer who has done a little bit of photo editing, or maybe you have quite a bit of photo editing experience. Either way, we've made this course to help you make images that matter.
Start editing photos in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC (formerly Lightroom CC) and Adobe Lightroom CC today!
The only class you'll find that covers Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, Adobe Lightroom CC, and Adobe Lightroom CC on mobile - it's totally comprehensive and the only Lightroom class you'll ever need.
You've always wanted to learn how to easily edit your photos. Lightroom is the perfect tool for you. It's robust, yet intuitive. This course will teach you everything you to start photo editing today.
- MP3 downloads for all editing lessons to follow along or listen on the go
- Practice photos to edit with us
- Adjustment brush presets for specific-use projects
We are Phil Ebiner and Jon Haase, and we've been using Adobe Lightroom for over a decade. We are professional portrait and wedding photographers. We run photo studios. And our photos have been featured in major publications.
Plus, the creators of some of the world's most popular photography courses - with over 150,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
My first LR course, well organized and easy to follow! - Ana Toli
I am an absolute beginner. This course gave me every tool I needed to edit my photos....5 Stars! - Jim King
I loved this course, I've used Lightroom for a little while now, but have always used presets to edit my photos. After viewing this course I can now edit my photos to exactly the way I like them. - Linda
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
We want to make this the best course on how use Adobe Lightroom. So if there is any way we can improve this course, just tell us and we'll make it happen.
WHAT'S THIS COURSE ALL ABOUT?
Whether you are using Lightroom CC, Lightroom Classic CC, or Lightroom on mobile this course will teach you how to use the program to its fullest potential.
When you are done with this course, you'll be able to edit your photos in Lightroom like a pro. You'll be able to set up Lightroom so it will run its best saving you hours of frustration and you'll have the confidence that you're not going to lose your images.
You'll also be able to professionally retouch images and you'll spend less time doing it with pro Lightroom tips and tricks. You'll also be able to do pro camera calibration and custom white balance corrections, a remarkably powerful advanced one button correction.
We'll do this by covering Lightroom setup and configuration, exposure adjustments, adding drama through clarity, mastering Lightroom presets, covering top Lightroom plugins, organizing images in Lightroom for Mobile, editing in Lightroom for Mobile, recovering details in shadows, how to edit a landscape photo, how to retouch a portrait, and much more.
Make your photos shine with this great course.
Each lesson is available for download, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- Navigating the Lightroom application
- Importing and organizing photos - including face tagging and ranking
- Using basic editing tools to fix photo problems like crop, white balance, and exposure
- Editing with advanced techniques
- Improving portraits and photos of people
- Using Lightroom Mobile to edit on the go
- Setting up Lightroom to run efficiently
- Exporting photos and adding watermarks
- and so much more!
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and we'll see you in lesson 1!
Phil & JonWho this course is for:
- Any photographer - beginner or advanced
- Anyone who wants to make their photos look better
- Wedding and portrait photographers
- Landscape photographer
- Photo retouchers
- Portrait photographers
Can I help you learn a new skill?
Since 2012 have been teaching people like you everything I know. Through my online learning business, Video School Online, I create courses that teach you how to creatively share your story through photography, video, design, and marketing.
Don't just take my word for it
Over one million students have enrolled in and learned new skills with my courses. I pride myself on creating high quality courses from real world experience. I often partner with experts to expand our ever-growing library of courses. And our team provides premium support whenever you need.
Our happiness guarantee
There's no risk in enrolling in any of our courses. You have a 30-day money back guarantee if you don't like it. And I'm always improving my courses so that they stay up to date and the best that they can be.
Check out our library of courses, and enroll today
MORE ABOUT PHIL:
I've always tried to live life presently and to the fullest. Some of the things I love to do in my spare time include mountain biking, nerding out on personal finance, traveling to new places, watching sports (huge baseball fan here!), and sharing meals with friends and family. Most days you can find me spending quality time with my lovely wife, twin boys (and soon to be girl), and dog Ashby.
In 2011, I graduated with my Bachelor of Arts in Film and