Google Analytics course covering slightly advanced topics such as assisted conversions, attribution or custom reports.
Created by: Pavel Brecik
Produced in 2022
What you will learn
- A bit advanced Google Analytics concepts such as assisted conversions and calculated metrics
- How attribution works in general and that it's not only about traffic sources
- What are scopes and why their knowledge is fundamental
- How events work and which ones makes sense to use
- Many custom things like reports, dimensions, metrics, channel grouping and alerts
- How regular expressions can save time and how to easily automate reports outside GA
- Sessions and clicks are completely different metrics
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
The course will cover topics such as Attribution, Assisted conversions, Top conversion paths, Scopes or couple of custom things like dimensions and metrics, alerts or reports. We'll explain how and why the volume of sessions and clicks differs and if you evaluate paid campaigns from tools like Google Ads or Facebook Ads you will be surprised how misleading data you're driven by.Who this course is for:
- Google Analytics users who already know a bit more than how interface looks like :).
It's said data is new black gold. Instead of oil everyone can drill the data. Let's try it and make your next business decision based on data not on feeling.
My focus is especially on data-driven marketing and decision making. In ideal case explained by short stories using Google Analytics :).
I've started with Web Analytics at AVG Technologies, then I worked in the biggest Czech agency h1[.]cz and currently in Mall Group, where I'm responsible for analytics for the whole company. You can bribe me with smoky whisky and sour espresso. I'm based in Prague, Czech republic.