You can start using Affinity Designer 1.7 today to design beautiful and professional graphics!
Created by: Jeremy Hazel
Produced in 2020
What you will learn
- You will learn how to use Affinity Designer to design your own professional graphics
- Quickly understand the interface and how to navigate Affinity Designer
- Use all of the important tools including the Pen Tool, Pencil Tool, Brushes, and more
- You will have fun learning with real world projects perfect for social media
- Create advanced shapes with fills and gradients to look amazing
- Save and export your Affinity Designer projects for any purpose
Overall Score : 94 / 100
With this course, you will learn everything you need to feel confident designing graphics in Affinity Designer.
You're here because you want an inexpensive, yet powerful and professional, alternative to Adobe Photoshop. Affinity Designer is perfect for you.
And this course will help you get started!
What Will You Learn?
- Dive right in and learn how the Affinity Designer interface works.
- Create new documents for print and web.
- Add and adjust shapes exactly how you imagine them.
- Design advanced shapes with reflections, expressions, and operations.
- Understand the power of color in your designs and how to use it properly.
- Draw lines with the Pen tool and Brush tool
- Add and edit text with the Character and Paragraph panels
- Design professional logos
- Use masking and shading
- Export and save your projects for any use
Throughout this course, you'll be working on real-world projects such as social media graphics so that you can see your new skills in action!
About Your Instructor
Jeremy Hazel is a professional graphic artist, who loves sharing his knowledge with students like you. Jeremy is dedicated to making this the best Affinity Designer course on the market, so that you can easily start using this amazing application.
If you ever have a problem, Jeremy will be there to help you out!
About Affinity Designer
Winner of the Best App of the Year, Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available!
It's perfect for illustrations of any kind!
100% 30-day Money Back Guarantee
Enroll now with now risk. If you're not enjoying the course, Udemy will gladly refund your purchase with no questions asked.
See you inside the course!Who this course is for:
- Graphic designers who want an alternative to Photoshop
- Affinity Photo users looking to take their graphics to the next level
- Anyone looking for an inexpensive and powerful design tool
With over 20 years tattooing , and almost 40 of being a creative I have been into art since I got something I can draw with in my hand. Starting out in more traditional mediums I cut my teeth in pencil, charcoal, and acrylic painting until discovering tattooing. This began a love affair with art and lead me to open 7th seasons studios. Nothing inspires a higher level of perfection than knowing the client will walk around with my art for the rest of their lives.
After completing a masters in business and having to manage the marketing of a successful shop I quickly realized that the future of art is digital and I began making my own show banners and managing my own website. This sealed the deal and digital art has replaced the traditional pen an ink for me.
Furthermore the industry has changed to such a degree that more and more clients and artists are demanding digital skills i the design and application of art, and so I saw a significantly under served market in people with existing talent, but lacking digital
As a career teacher the most rewarding portion of what i do is seeing someone learn what they previously thought what out of reach and gain a confidence through the learning process....I identify with that because i m a firm believer in the beginner mindset and the idea of a life long learner. To me, art is as essential as breathing and I cannot even narrow down all the ways I express myself through various mediums, that is one of the best competitive advan