Created by: Brad Schiff
Produced in 2019
wordpress Awards Sponsored
- Course focuses on code, better empowering students to customize websites than most introductions to WordPress.
- Course is aimed at professional-level development not casual web design.
- Course even includes lessons on utilizing the Gutenberg Block Editor.
- Direct questions from students often go unanswered.
- Installing tools can be difficult and little help is offered.
- Some code examples have not been updated and no longer function.
Hi, I'm Brad and I've taught web development to countless coworkers and held training sessions for fortune 100 companies.
I also teach local night classes and run a somewhat popular YouTube channel named LearnWebCode.
I'm a front-end developer, designer, and educator. I've been building user interfaces for over a decade for the world's largest brands, international technology leaders, and national political campaigns.
I'm fortunate to enjoy the development work I do, but my true passion is helping people learn.