25 Best + Free WordPress Courses & Certificates 
- 1. Web Development and Design using Wordpress [Kadenze] - Best Free Course
- 2. WordPress Quick Start [WP Apprentice] - Best Practical Course
- 3. How To Make a WordPress Website - In 24 Easy Steps [YouTube] - Best Crash Course
- 4. WordPress Tutorial for Beginners 2021 - How to Create Your First WordPress Website [YouTube] - Best NEW Course
- 5. Developing a Wordpress Theme from Scratch [taniarascia.com] - Best Text Based Course
- 6. How to Speed up Your WordPress Site (Ultimate 2021 Guide) [Kinsta] - Best Advanced Course
- 7. Build A Professional Website With WordPress.Com [Fiverr]
- 8. SEO 2021: Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites [Udemy]
- 9. SEO Training for Beginners: Complete SEO Guide by IIDE [Udemy]
- 10. SEO Training 2021: How To Drive 10X FREE Traffic + WordPress [Udemy]
As featured on Harvard EDU, Stackify and Inc - CourseDuck identifies and rates the Best WordPress Courses, Tutorials, Providers and Certifications, based on 12,000+ student reviews, public mentions, recommendations, ratings and polling 5,000+ highly active StackOverFlow members. Learn more
- Udemy and Eduonix are best for practical, low cost and high quality WordPress courses.
- Coursera, Udacity and EdX are the best providers for a WordPress certificate, as many come from top Ivy League Universities.
- YouTube is best for free WordPress crash courses.
- PluralSight, SkillShare and LinkedIn are the best monthly subscription platforms if you want to take multiple WordPress courses.
- Independent Providers for WordPress courses & certificates are generally hit or miss.
3% of jobs $29,000 - $37,499
12% of jobs $42,000 is the 25th percentile. Salaries below this are outliers.
$37,500 - $45,999
15% of jobs $46,000 - $54,499
15% of jobs $54,500 - $62,999
13% of jobs The average salary is $63,438 a year
$63,000 - $71,499
11% of jobs $76,500 is the 75th percentile. Salaries above this are outliers.
$71,500 - $79,999
9% of jobs $80,000 - $88,499
7% of jobs $88,500 - $96,999
4% of jobs $97,000 - $105,499
3% of jobs $105,500 - $114,000
2% of jobs
Become a WordPress Developer: Unlocking Power With Code (2021)
- Course focuses on code, better empowering students to customize websites than most introductions to WordPress.
- Course is aimed at professional-level development not casual web design.
- Course even includes lessons on utilizing the Gutenberg Block Editor.
- Direct questions from students often go unanswered.
- Installing tools can be difficult and little help is offered.
- Some code examples have not been updated and no longer function.
Web Development and Design using Wordpress (2018)
- Course works as a standalone introduction to web development and as a primer for more advanced web development and design classes.
- Course is run by the California Institute of the Arts.
- Course is designed by non-coding individuals for students who are not steeped in coding fundamentals.
- Course walks students through domain registration and web hosting, which adds to the cost.
- Covering HTML, CSS and PHP in a single course for non-coders can feel overwhelming.
- Majority of learning is in work sessions rather than lessons.
WordPress Quick Start (2012)
- The lessons are easy but the library is deep. You can learn as much as you like.
- Course updates with every new version of WordPress.
- Videos expressly aimed at tackling common issues cover most major real-world WordPress hangups.
- Splitting WordPress essentials over 82 videos might add complexity to some simple concepts.
- Course relies too heavily on support forums rather than providing direct support when it is needed.
- Price of course triples if you want to learn the basics of SEO, a vital skill for any WordPress web designer.
How To Make a WordPress Website - In 24 Easy Steps (2018)
- Video keeps it light and saves students time and energy by avoiding complicated topics that are unnecessary for essential website design.
- Course gives students a foothold into marketing, web development and SEO skills.
- Course has successfully been completed by a five-year-old, signifying ultimate accessibility.
- Direct help with specific problems is essentially nonexistent.
- Content has not been updated since 2018. WordPress has.
- Tutorial does not get deep into theme development or customization at all.
WordPress Tutorial for Beginners 2021 - How to Create Your First WordPress Website (2019)
Overall Score : 86 / 100
Developing a Wordpress Theme from Scratch (2015)
Overall Score : 92 / 100
How to Speed up Your WordPress Site (Ultimate 2021 Guide) (2021)
Overall Score : 98 / 100
Build A Professional Website With WordPress.Com (2019)
Overall Score : 98 / 100
SEO 2021: Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites (2021)
What You'll Learn
- SEO Training on 40 SEO factors to rank 1 on Google Search Engine
- Reason why those SEO factors matter in real-time
- How those SEO factors affects the ranking of websites on Google
- Rank 1 in Google Search with WordPress SEO 2019 Training: Do's and Dont's
- Learn all the 13 Technical SEO factors
- SEO your website to bring in more organic traffic from Google & other search engines
- Make your website to load in less than 0.5 seconds & increase sales / conversions by 2X
- Get Page speed insights score of up to 100 for both desktop and mobile
- Learn the Essential skills to optimize your website for Google, Bing & Yandex search engines
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Improve the User experience of your website - The future SEO factor
- Decrease your website visitor's bounce rate and improve time spent on your site
- Learn to use the best free SEO tools across the entire web
SEO Training for Beginners: Complete SEO Guide by IIDE (2021)
What You'll Learn
- Understand the Search Engine Optimization process from start to end
- Understand the process in which Google ranks websites
- Find how to optimize your website to perform better in Search Engines
- Learn how to rank your website higher up in the Search Engine results
- Get tips on how to increase organic visitors' surf time & decrease bounce rate & why it matters for SEO 2019
- Understand why User Experience & User Interface matter for SEO 2019
- Learn how to optimize a local business website for maximum SEO benefit
- Rank a local business website on the first page of Google
- Learn how to identify the most profitable keywords for local businesses
- Learn how and when to use long-tail & short-tail keywords
- Learn how to differentiate between good & bad backlinks
- Get step-by-step instructions to baby-proof (Google-proof) your website
- Understand the concept and SEO benefits of Acceler
SEO Training 2021: How To Drive 10X FREE Traffic + WordPress (2021)
What You'll Learn
- Have a complete understanding of the principles which govern the SEO world
- Rank website on the first page of Google, Yahoo!, Bing
- Increase Site Speed Using Plug-ins and Other Proven Tactics
- Perform a SEO Audit for Your Website Using a FREE tool
- Track SEO Performance with Google Webmaster, Google Analytics and Bing Webmaster
- Discover 5 Unique Keyword Research Methods to Get More Targeted Traffic (+BONUS)
- Learn to Craft the Top 1% of the Best SEO Content Created Online
- Earn Relevant, Authoritative, Local & Quick Backlinks with 15 Unique Tactics (+BONUS)
- Avoid Making 3 Common SEO Mistake & Protect Against Negative SEO
- Build Profitable Relationships Online With a Three-Step-System
- Use Social Media to Rank Higher in Search Engines