25 Best + Free Web Development Courses & Certificates 
- 2. The Complete 2022 Web Development Bootcamp [Udemy] - Best Paid Course
- 3. Web Development 101 [TheOdinProject] - Reddit's Choice
- 5. Learn HTML5 and CSS3 From Scratch - Full Course [YouTube] - Best YouTube Tutorial
- 6. The Full Stack Web Development [Eduonix] - Editor's Choice
- 7. Introduction to HTML5 [Coursera]
- 8. Intro to HTML and CSS [Udacity]
- 9. 30 Days to Learn HTML & CSS [YouTube]
- 10. Introduction to HTML5 [CodecAdemy]
As featured on Harvard EDU, Stackify and Inc - CourseDuck identifies and rates the Best Web Development Courses, Tutorials, Providers and Certifications, based on 12,000+ student reviews, public mentions, recommendations, ratings and polling 5,000+ highly active StackOverFlow members. Learn more
- Udemy and Eduonix are best for practical, low cost and high quality Web Development courses.
- Coursera, Udacity and EdX are the best providers for a Web Development certificate, as many come from top Ivy League Universities.
- YouTube is best for free Web Development crash courses.
- PluralSight, SkillShare and LinkedIn are the best monthly subscription platforms if you want to take multiple Web Development courses.
- Independent Providers for Web Development courses & certificates are generally hit or miss.
4% of jobs $45,000 - $49,499
4% of jobs $49,500 - $53,999
4% of jobs $55,000 is the 25th percentile. Salaries below this are outliers.
$54,000 - $58,499
28% of jobs $58,500 - $62,999
25% of jobs The average salary is $63,928 a year
$63,000 - $67,499
4% of jobs $71,000 is the 75th percentile. Salaries above this are outliers.
$67,500 - $71,999
4% of jobs $72,000 - $76,499
4% of jobs $76,500 - $80,999
0% of jobs $81,000 - $85,499
2% of jobs $85,500 - $90,000
16% of jobs
The Web Developer Bootcamp 2022 (2022)
What You'll Learn
- Make REAL web applications using cutting-edge technologies
- Continue to learn and grow as a developer, long after the course ends
- Create a blog application from scratch using Express, MongoDB, and Semantic UI
- Create a complicated yelp-like application from scratch
- Write your own browser-based game
- Create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages
- Think like a developer. Become an expert at Googling code questions!
- Create complex HTML forms with validations
- Write web apps with full authentication
- Use Bootstrap to create good-looking responsive layouts
- Implement responsive navbars on websites
- Create full-stack web applications from scratch
- Manipulate the DOM with vanilla JS
- Manipulate the DOM using j
- Course offered by a prestigious university with an engaging and knowledgeable instructor.
- Utilizes interactive assignments and a real world approach in teaching by having you build an actual website.
- Teaches old version of Bootstrap.
- Occasionally uses complex concepts that are difficult to comprehend for beginners.
- Some learners may find the fast pacing overwhelming.
The Complete 2022 Web Development Bootcamp (2022)
What You'll Learn
- Be able to build ANY website you want.
- Craft a portfolio of websites to apply for junior developer jobs.
- Build fully-fledged websites and web apps for your startup or business.
- Work as a freelance web developer.
- Master backend development with Node
- Master frontend development with React
- Learn professional developer best practices.
Web Development 101 (2013)
- This introduction covers substantial ground, but it is only the beginning. A complete path to web development is available through continued learning.
- Online community appears more dedicated to success than most, making it an invaluable resource.
- Self-paced learning lets you get back what you put into the learning process.
- Similar to free-range parenting, the Odin method is all about self-sufficiency. Those who do best being led by the hand will not succeed here.
- This is priming students for deep mastery of concepts. Information is dense compared to other introductory courses.
- Coursera offers substantial supplemental resources to help true beginners succeed in the class.
- Material is focused and keeps to a scope reasonable for new programmers.
- Course finds a good mix of theoretical and practical instruction.
- Like many introductory programming courses, the difficulty ramps up quickly and leaves some students behind.
- Inexperienced programmers will likely need to spend substantially more time on the material than their experienced counterparts.
Learn HTML5 and CSS3 From Scratch - Full Course (2019)
- Even though it's one video, lessons are segmented and concise. You'll find timestamps for each lesson in the video description.
- It covers a lot of ground. You might start as a beginner, but you won't leave that way.
- The free YouTube course sufficiently matches the quality and content that would be found in comparable university courses.
- It's one video. More than 11 hours in a single session is unreasonable, so you'll need to meticulously track your time stamps when you break or else risk getting lost.
- The course gets deeper into concepts than many beginner tutorials. It can be intimidating for the inexperienced.
The Full Stack Web Development (2022)
What You'll Learn
- NodeJS, Angular, PHP
- MySQL, MongoDB
- Memcached, Redis
- Learn core concepts of both the front end and backend programming course
- Get familiar with the latest web developer technologies and ecosystems
- Learn all about sql and nosql databses
- Learn complete web development process
Introduction to HTML5 (2019)
Overall Score : 99 / 100
Intro to HTML and CSS (2015)
- Course serves as a great introduction to front-end web development.
- Instead of building a web page from the ground up, course takes a unique approach and dissects a fully developed web page.
- Course does a great job of preventing burnout and intimidation that makes comparable courses prohibitive to beginners.
- While the course is beginner-friendly, it remains so at the cost of deeper understanding. Students who complete this course may still hit roadblocks taking on simple web development challenges.
- Course is more of a primer than introductory class.
- Course stays practical at the cost of ignoring sound fundamental theory.
30 Days to Learn HTML & CSS (2012)
Overall Score : 92 / 100
Introduction to HTML5 (2016)
Overall Score : 74 / 100