FreeCodeCamp.org built this YouTube video to take users through the basics of HTML5 and CSS3 in a single video. Sitting right at 11 hours and 30 minutes, it gets deep into the core components of web development. You'll be hard pressed to find a single video that offers more or deeper knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3.
Created by: John Smilga
Produced in 2019
What you will learn
- Heading and paragraphs.
- Tables, forms and columns.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Additional learning resources.
- Block elements.
- Media queries.
- Much more.
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Live Chat with CourseDuck's Co-Founder for Help
web development Awards Best YouTube Tutorial
- Even though it's one video, lessons are segmented and concise. You'll find timestamps for each lesson in the video description.
- It covers a lot of ground. You might start as a beginner, but you won't leave that way.
- The free YouTube course sufficiently matches the quality and content that would be found in comparable university courses.
- It's one video. More than 11 hours in a single session is unreasonable, so you'll need to meticulously track your time stamps when you break or else risk getting lost.
- The course gets deeper into concepts than many beginner tutorials. It can be intimidating for the inexperienced.