11 Best + Free Digital Marketing Courses & Certificates 
- 1. Marketing in a Digital World [Coursera] - Best Free Course
- 2. Inbound Marketing [HubSpot Academy] - Best Practical Course
- 3. Digital Marketing Tutorial For Beginners [YouTube] - Best Crash Course
- 4. Digital Marketing Masterclass - 23 Courses in 1 [Udemy] - Best Paid Course
- 5. FREE Digital Marketing Course [YouTube] - Best NEW Course
- 6. The Beginner's Guide to SEO [Moz] - Best Text Based Course
- 7. Advanced Google Analytics [Google] - Best Advanced Course
- 8. Become a Digital Marketer [Udacity]
- 9. Online Marketing Foundations [LinkedIn Learning]
- 10. Introduction to Social Media Advertising - Learn with Buffer [Skillshare]
As featured on Harvard EDU, Stackify and Inc - CourseDuck identifies and rates the Best Digital Marketing Courses, Tutorials, Providers and Certifications, based on 12,000+ student reviews, public mentions, recommendations, ratings and polling 5,000+ highly active StackOverFlow members. Learn more
- Udemy and Eduonix are best for practical, low cost and high quality Digital Marketing courses.
- Coursera, Udacity and EdX are the best providers for a Digital Marketing certificate, as many come from top Ivy League Universities.
- YouTube is best for free Digital Marketing crash courses.
- PluralSight, SkillShare and LinkedIn are the best monthly subscription platforms if you want to take multiple Digital Marketing courses.
- Independent Providers for Digital Marketing courses & certificates are generally hit or miss.
4% of jobs $23,500 - $31,999
2% of jobs $32,000 - $40,499
9% of jobs $46,500 is the 25th percentile. Salaries below this are outliers.
$40,500 - $48,999
12% of jobs $49,000 - $57,499
15% of jobs The average salary is $60,583 a year
$57,500 - $65,999
33% of jobs $66,000 - $74,499
5% of jobs $74,500 - $82,999
8% of jobs $83,000 - $91,499
5% of jobs $91,500 - $99,999
1% of jobs $100,000 - $108,500
1% of jobs
The Complete Digital Marketing Course - 12 Courses in 1 (2021)
- Course emphasizes a variety of careers that can use the information from self-employment to high-end corporate marketing.
- Course hits the sweet spot of not being impossibly long and not too short to be useful.
- Supplemental information supplies substantial hands-on resources for mastering marketing tools.
- Course combines a lot of information. Transitions are not always easy to follow.
- While the course is updated, some old information slips through the cracks.
- Course lacks a written transcript of lectures which can be a barrier for some students.
Marketing in a Digital World (2017)
- Most recent update (at the time of this review) was April 2020, making it ultra-recent.
- Course is part of an MBA program.
- Course takes classic product marketing concepts and transforms them into digital marketing strategies.
- Course is part one of seven. Completing the series is expensive and cumbersome.
- Course will need perpetual updates to stay relevant. Always check the latest version before committing.
- Use of older concepts can sometimes feel dated.
Inbound Marketing (2016)
- The core tactics of inbound marketing fill gaps and modernize concepts that are lacking in competitive courses.
- Overall course length is extremely accessible without skimping on information.
- Teaches holistic strategy that works in concert with sales and other departments.
- Hubspot certifications have mixed value. Some employers care. Others dont.
- Content is extremely dry, especially considering marketing is supposed to be appealing.
- Certificate comes easily and may feel unearned.
Digital Marketing Tutorial For Beginners (2019)
- It is short and sweet. At 1 hour and 17 minutes, its hard to find a shorter professional tutorial that is worth completing.
- Simplilearn offers a host of supplemental resources that expand learning considerably.
- With supplemental resources, students can gain proficiency in many marketing execution tools.
- At 1 hour and 17 minutes, tutorial leaves a lot of information uncovered.
- Video pace is slow.
- Video has a short garbled section near the 9:30 mark.
Digital Marketing Masterclass - 23 Courses in 1 (2021)
You've found the right digital marketing course!
With the skills learned in our digital marketing course, you can:
GROW your own business
LAND a job in this hot marketing industry
HELP a client increase their business
We want to help you grow your business with social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, and more!
We promise to do everything we can to help you with all of these digital marketing & social media marketing strategies:
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
FACEBOOK FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES
LIVE-STREAMING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Most of the tools and strategies we recommend and teach you to use are completely free!
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU ENROLL IN THE DIGITAL MARKETING MASTERCLASS?
Lifetime access to the course and all updates
Personalized support and answers to your questions
Udemy certificate of completion
30-Day 100% money back guarantee - no questions asked!
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE BONUSES?
Downloadable checklists to keep you on track
Downloadable guides to help you take action
Case Studies to show you behind the scenes of our strategies
WHO ARE YOUR INSTRUCTORS?
The cool thing about this course is that you two teachers! Phil Ebiner and Diego Davila have been using digital marketing to grow their own six-figure businesses.
With over 300,000 students combined in their Udemy courses, Phil and Diego knows what it takes to help absolute beginners learn complicated digital marketing skills. They've combined techniques and strategies taught in many of their other best selling courses, and put it all together with this complete digital marketing course.
GET READY TO TAKE ACTION
Throughout the entire course, you'll be taking action!
You'll learn the proper techniques and strategies for each section. Then you'll see how these strategies are used in the real world with case studies. Finally, you'll take action yourself, and see real results!
NOW IS THE TIME TO START USING DIGITAL MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS!
Whether you're completely brand new to all of these topics, or you use a few of them, now is the perfect time to take action.
Enroll now so that you can take advantage of the skills you learn to grow your business!
Who this course is for:
Entrepreneurs, business owners, bloggers, YouTubers, social media fans
Website owners who want to increase web traffic, conversions, and sales
Business owners who want to use digital marketing (social media, content marketing, YouTube, and many other strategies) to grow their business
Anyone wanting to do your own marketing - and not waste money
Overall Score : 94 / 100
FREE Digital Marketing Course (2019)
Overall Score : 94 / 100
The Beginner's Guide to SEO (2018)
Overall Score : 96 / 100
Advanced Google Analytics (2017)
Overall Score : 99 / 100
Become a Digital Marketer (2017)
Overall Score : 88 / 100
Online Marketing Foundations (2018)
Overall Score : 99 / 100